lookin for:
turbo
fmic
wastegate
possibly bov
maybe turbo timer
boost controller?
any kind of management system…

just figured id put this stuff out there…see if any of you guys had any decent shit layin around that you wanna get rid of…or if your upgrading and need cash for your new stuff…

LMK what ya got…i have some stuff i could trade too…

I just sold all my old turbo stuff a week ago.Damn…poor timing.

Buy my GT42 :thumbup shit would be sick! :ohnoes

haha damn…story of my life! :banghead:lol

haha if i could spool it before 29374297rpms id think about it…lol

wait, seriously? just no.

BTW: please no hating on my car…im sick and tired of it…just let me do what i want, maybe someday it will impress a few of you…but until then just sell me some shit and leave me alone… :thumbup

I have a brand new mishimoto Z-Line intercooler here

i have a turbo i have no need for now… t3/t4 with a stage 3 wheel… can support 450hp

oil cooled, zero shaft play, came off of a car running perfectly with no smoke

$300

PMed both of you…

you have a pm back

you cocksucker…

is it internally gated?

I have a T25 turbo that needs a rebuild and I have the rebuild Kit to go with it. $100

I can also get new parts for any of the stuff you are looking for. Will be having a small group buy soon on the AEM Tru-Boost EBC in the JVG Motorsports section.

Ohh I need a AEM Tru-Boost EBC, hurry up :excited

I have a slightly used Tial 30mm external wastegate. Functions perfectly. Was purchased for the DSR but I’m using a bigger, non turbo engine for it now.

$130 for it. They’re about $220 new retail, some places a little cheaper… PM or email if interested.

Also have a stock WRX bypass valve. $25 if you want it.

no it’s externally wastegated

it’s in my trunk… next time i have my car ask me to take a look at it

i have a t3 turbo of a z31 300zx along with a mbc, boost gauge, and a ricey 2 gauge pod. 150 for all

I have a sard bov, same one pictured here: http://www.laskeyracing.com/race/images/race/wallpaper/lr_e_800x640.jpg

$125 and I can drop it off this weekend

PMed ppl…