FS: Turbos, wastegate, bov, and fmic

All prices are listed below.
I got 2 50 trim t3/t4 turbos for sale. One is a turbonetics that needs new seals and bearings. Comes on a garrett turbo flange The other is an ebay turbo with an ebay trim. Now used for very long. Like 5k miles or so.
Ebay blow off valve and ebay wastegate with a 10 pound spring in it. I believe their brand is ss autochrome or something like that.
Front mount intercooler. Ebay brand also.

Asking prices:
Blow off valve $35
Wastegate: $35
Turbonetics turbo: $115
Ebay turbo: $175
Intercooler: $100
Or sell all for package deal for $430

Selling because i was going to turbo my ls. Now i have decided to go with either a gsr, b16, or poor mans type r. So trades may be possible if you got anything relevant to this. PM me or leave a reply on here if interested

Bump…

Also if anybody has a b16 or gsr block for sale let me know also.
Thanks

ill give ya 20 bux for the bov,

I’ll give you $25 for the wastegate. Do you know any of the specs on the turbonectis like compressor housing size, turbine wheel and housing size, is it a 4 or 5 bolt turbine outlet? what size ins and outs on the intercooler and how thick is it? You maybe wanna trade everything for a dissasembled b18c1 bottom end.

Pm sent

changed my mind. b18c1 not for sale. I’ll still take the wastegate though.

alright well right now i got a sale pending on the whole package. Just waiting on a better offer on the whole package or to see if it sells as a whole before i sell a piece at a time. If you change your mind at any time about your block let me know

bump. still trying to sell as a package. ANY reasonable offer accepted. Trying to get cash for a set of wheels

your a idiot, use what you got…or buy my white rota autox’s…lol

bump

$350 takes EVERYTHING

bump.

selling seperate. wastegate possibly sold. still got everything else

GAY