SOLD!

1987 Audi 5000CS TURBO QUATTRO :
10VT MC engine code:
Inline 2.2L 5cyl
185,000 miles
5 speed
locking differentials
The car has never seen a winter
Bran new re manufactured head (with new valves, seals, cam bearings, studs/nuts, ect.) by Clearwater cylinder heads with a three month warranty on the head and a nine months on the parts. also a 24 month limited warranty.
whole new head gasket kit
new oil pan gasket and bolts
new intakes bolts, valve cover nuts and studs, exhaust manifold studs and nuts
bran new battery
new altenater
bran new front cv axle on the drivers side
new belts
272 degree Blausport cam
Stebro cat back exhaust 3"
Fluidyne 2pass oil cooler, AN stainless lines
2bennet ECU
Manual boost controller
Greddy Type RS BOV and boost gaude
Bosch 044 Fuel pump
Porsche 930 Control pressure regulator
ATE slotted front rotors
V8 Quattro rear brakes
Spec stg 3+ clutch (2000miles on it since install)
Black leather interior with heated seats
The car has a small dent in the very front of the hood but that is about it the paint is very nice!

The story: I bought the car this past summer and decided to rebuild the top end but i can not finish it. the CAR HAS EVERYTHING it needs to be put back together except the head bolts which run about 65$. This car will go back together very smoothly because i bought all new hardware for it. I don’t have the time to put it back together and kind of ran into some family problems so it must go unfinished. Body is rust free. The following work has been performed recentlly: New rear calipers and pads, new brake lines, new brake accumulator, new master cylinder, new parking brake cables. Work that has been done less recently: timing belt and water pump, altenater, center support bearing, tranny and diff fluids changed, new power steering pump, and new heater core.

Car comes with one set of wheels: BBS RX2’s (16in), with new Dunlop SP 9000tires.

AC Blows cold, filled with R12 refrigerant. (Compressor whines a little) Has an in dash CD player (Pioneer), with MB Quart rear speakers, and Nakamichi front speakers.

The only down side is: the car needed a gas tank, which was around $1200.00 to replace. So, the previous owner installed a 16gallon fuel cell in the spare tire area, and ran all Aeroquip -6 lines and an inline Bosch 044 fuel pump, also a Stewart Warener fuel level gauge. Its not a big deal, just weird popping your trunk to fill up.
Great car, pulls hard to redline, has a ton of potential (convert it to EFI, big turbo, big exhaust, enjoy 400-500whp)

new pics

price?

1500$

sweet car. i love the old quattros

possibly part trade? say CR500 and cash my end?

no sorry i have no room for a bike but thanks for the offer.

if you like Master P you’ll like this car

I know this car, nice ride…

is this lowlyoilburners old car?

hamburg huh whats your name

i will be interested in a couple weeks if its still around

yes, it is matt’s old car and it is a beautiful car that i planned to put a bran new head on but shit has just come up and i need to sell it now.

yes, im from hamburg and the name is Duane.

didnt matt get this for like 400 bucks from pat

and if he did, why would it matter? please keep stuff like this out of classifieds thanks

I’m really not sure how much the pervious owner paid for the car, but what i do know is that the car has been gone though extensivly. Everything imagineable has been replaced and maintained.

Whether someone buys a car for cheaper really has nothing to do with a new sale and the changes that have been made to the car so please keep those kind of comments to yourself.

Adictd2b00st- thank you

any hp numbers as of now (estimated)what does less recently mean? awd? what kind of condition is the turbo in