Some of our projects!!

FINALLY TCP got me the micro green flake I ordered, so I can paint the Ninja 636 for OhNoPoPo.

Sofar I have 10 hours in prep and paint up to this point. I still need to sand them with 600 over the clear, airbrush on the Monster Energy logo’s and re-clear them all.

The pictures and florescent light doesnt to them justice at all. They look black straight on. Angles throw the holographic greens, blues, and golds to pull you closer, then the night hits the green micro flake on top of the black and lines of green jump out below the holographic effect! Under proper lighting and outside on a sunny day, it will blow minds I think!

I took this one with the lights off and just a flash. The big flakes explode when you look at it through the camera.

This is lights on with a flash.

All the panels are painted, i just didn’t take any more pics of them at 1:00AM this morning.

Also got some of the Ducati powder coating done on some small parts for the bike. Theme is blue metal flake with a candy blue above that with some skulls ghosted in for all the upper plastics and tank, frame, wheels, and lower hard parts will be this gold powder and some gloss black mixed in there.

Looks great mike can’t wait for the airbrush !

nice!

post up my pos vinyl tube holder, i took pics of it with the shop camera :lol

Will do, it came out just fine and will 100% work perfectly. :number1

The graphics came out good I think. Masked them off and shot a base of silver, then shadowed the inside with black so when I shot the GM Lime Green Pearl over it the edges would be darker, to match the Monster logo on the cans. 600 grit over all the panels clear from the other night, shot the logos and cleared it again. Very little cut/buff needed! Clear laid very flat over the big flake. Tuesday i am cutting and buffing them out, so Nick can get them installed asap and do a quick photo shoot hopefully.

I am not a photographer so I cant get the full effect of the color in a picture. they look totally different looking at them in good light, the green flake gives the paint a ton of depth and the holographic flake pops out on top too. I cant wait to see the bike back together in good light outside.

That looks really good, Mikey!

sweet!

man u guys are fucking beasts.ill deff be down asap to check ur shop out keep up the good work man cant wait to see that bike done

Thanks buddy. PS i fixxed you spelling a lil. :slight_smile:

Bike is getting picked up Fri to put it together and buff it out to perfection. I cant wait either!

lmao i have big fingers and i hit every wrong letter i misspelled 10x in just this post lol. thanks man

can somebody explain to me why putting Monster logos on stuff is cool now?

Its right up there with zip ties and “bumper buckles” for stance kids. Its whats in, and what gets attention.

Actually the bike was/is a factory monster edition 636. So he stuck to it and made it his own.

Its a love hate thing. Its a show bike. Show bikes are usually over the top to get attention.

Not to mention, its a customers choice. He could have painted it up with Tampax logos for all I care. I would make it a quality paint job none the less. :rofl

shocker symbols are or used to be the cool thing around here to. i still like them

THIS

3.4L V6 for the MGB swap is complete.

Resealed, new oil pan, water pump, and msc. other small parts replaced. Cleaned and most of the parts powdercoated. Ready to mock up in the car, build some motor mounts, trans mount and headers.

sweet engine stand mang

And here is a preview of what came into the shop today…

So I needed to make a 8" dia notch in the subframe for the crank pulley on a project car today out of 1/8th inch sheet. So I made a tool. This bends 8" dia anything, up to 5/8" thick… sheet, flat bar, solid rod. I made it all from scrap metal, nuts and bolts. It bolts to the metal cut table, and all you do is place the material in the clamp on the right, tighten it down and bust out the rosebud torches to heat it up, give it a bend, smack with a hammer, what ever it takes. I have 2 other dia tubes when I need to I will make another one for smaller notches.

I would say it works really good.

Many more pics to come. When I stop posting every day here, you know I must be busy. :ninja Stay tuned.

Sorry for lack of updates… but I have been busy:

Made a bad ass sign for the MDA walk this weekend. not bad for a toss together paint job one night. Real flames, candy greens, skulls, rivets and brushed metal look, yeah buddy!

While we were at it, we shoot some flames on the fridge!

Mike laid some beads on a WRX front bumper rebar / FMIC mount.

kevin got his grind on:

Made some FMIC charge pipes for Corey’s WRX. Powdercoated them in wrinkle black.

Did a paint job and tune up on a Katana for a Marine. His friend lost his life last year while deployed, so he bought the bike from the widow. Got screwed around twice from other people/shops trying to tune it and get it running, so it sat around and he never got to ride it. It had cracked plastic, someone rattle canned it flat black and just looked bad. So we went through it and got it running great, then did a quick paint job on it.

Someone needed a front bumper and hood respray on a mazda 3, then the day i got the parts in I got a text, “yeah you are going to need some more paint”. He got plowed in the rear. :ahh It crushed the rear header panel and trunk floor! Trunk was crushed too.

We repaired all the accident damage, and also had some rust on the fender arches we repaired along with some some minor dings back there too. Now it looks better than ever.

Got a new hood, front bumper and grilles too.

Got the motor and trans pulled from the Daves eclipse, and finished all the buffing on the paint job. Got the new shortblock on the stand late last night, head will come off to be sent out this week, pan pulled to verify the bottom end is what the seller said it was, then strip down the accessories from the other motor and clean, prep and powdercoat what will be reused.

Then the GSX donor car can come in and we can tear into that guy!

Thats about it for now. :number1

WORK.