someone needs harrasing

this kid wont leave the wife alone ,his name is mark spain lives around albany drives a truck for hess his phone number is 376 -4908 he wont answer my calls guys have fun with it make me proud . he has a facebook acount also but its private and wont ad me thats all i know and i cant seem to pin him down to knock his teeth out just let him know he isnt wanted or needed :thumbup and crusin for a assbeetin

lets pound this guy out

LOL you b nuts

ahhhhh isee how it is guys no harrasin phone calls ,no nuttin .i feel the love thi guy is a p.o.s he wont answer me so i figuered get a few of you guys on it and noone wants to help thanks guys

we need the whole story etc and have to enjoy the huge epic failure otherwise its not the same

its a start ,right here trust me it will get better

r u drinkin? :lol

i sent some pretty dusturbing images via text!!!lol

nah im not drinkin ,just fed up with bullshit

hank ya wanna make a good phone call ,he is up

anyone that does call from a cell phone hit the record button and then get it on to the computer somehow haha

he finally answered my call ,hopefully he heeds the warnings seein as i found out quite a bit of shit on him . but dont let that stop ya harrass the shit out of him for me guys ,i know ya love me and wanna help a ni99a get a point accross

GET EM JOHN!!!

Dude why doesnt your wife tell him to fuck off also? Need MORE info

she has ,i was next to her when she does .she doesnt go on facebook all that often she posted her number for aother friend so we could all go out this weekend and he saw it now wont stop texting -calling you all know the drill if noone wants to do have fun so be it .ill handle it the semi grown up way ,lolololol

O I C, why dont you just call the police and get him for harassment?

where the fuck did you come from?

Old Skool boss BUT I grew up, after having a wrap sheet 1,000 miles long which doesnt do ya any good

Are you a born again? j/c.

:rofl:rofl:rofl good one