looking for someone

ok so i have been dicked around for a while by this individual now he has disconnected his phone and i cannot get a hold of him

his name is Tharo, he was a regular at gabe’s shop (japanese imports) heavy set guy , big into the fiber glassing

he has a set of rims of mine, and of somebody elses, as well as some fiber glassing of mine too.

I am looking for his house adress, i have been there before but i cannot remember the exact location of his house

if anybody has info they can give me to locate him so i can retrieve my and my buddies stuff, it would be greatly appreciated. if you dont want to post on this thread pm me and i will keep it confidential

farmer

Hey Farmer, is this guy asian and has a few cars?

He has a white skyline as well as a black mercades?

If so, his buddy actually bought some MBs off me.

thats him, hes in for a suprise if u have to go to his house

farmer

^^

I don’t know him just met him through the transaction.

He actually said he was a good buddy of yours so I gave his friend a deal on the MBs.

^^ lol thats fucked.

oh… and looks like another good reason for a BEWARE OF thread… :stuck_out_tongue:

ya, this shit is getting real old, i help ppl out and end up getting fucked !! this guy owes me bottom line !!! if anybody can supply me with and address it would be greatly appreciated

farmer

wow he owes u and hides from u and yet he uses ur name and says ur his buddy lol

Lemme know when you find out. I’ll be there. :wink:

hey man. if you have his home phone number just go to http://www.yellowpages.com/findaperson/phone and type in the phone number and it will give you his address. if you have his cell then call your provider and if you get a cool guy he might give you the adress of the registered phone.

and dont forget a baseball bat for some fun of your own :dark:

Bryan doesn’t need a bat…he’s got his Stone Cold Fists of Furry.

lmao

Oh boy, sounds like someones gonna learn the hard way.Why can’t people just do honest business,its not hard really it isn’t.
GLWF!

some body’s gona get a hurt real bad… somebody

I think you know them veeery vell

just make sure you hit him first.
i got hit on the chin on sunday (huge bruise)(sucker punch) and all week all I’ve heard is “yo you got some shit on your face” :facepalm:

bruises suck. so hit him first. lol

no, let him hit you first so he can’t charge you with assault.

ok this is getting stupid

if you have the info, pm farmer