step inside please

My men , as most of us on this forum I support our troops , esp ones very close to me . Well nick rankin “ohnopopo” is on deployment and finds out his wife is fucking another scumbag . Now I know it takes 2 but he knows nick and knows he is gone so he truly is a pile of shit . His name is Ben Murphy his cell num is 518-847-2239 he works at the c.v.s on rt 146 and rt 50 , just down from synapse . He was warned a few times to stay away from Brittany , nick / myself and others have spoken to him and he says he don’t care about nick etc . So my friends please make his life hell and show nick us on shift do love him and thank him for what he does !!! Nick is a wreck over this as I have spoken to him numerous times . He don’t cry and he was esp when he took this pig when Noone else wanted her and took on all her baggage.

Thank u men meatpaws !

Also for now don’t bother Brittany as nick don’t wanna lose his son .

Wtf is wrong with people.

Sounds like a good way to support our troops!

jesus

I know this kids brother, sorry to hear of this shitty situation.

Saw this happen to countless people when I was on deployment. It’s shitty

What kind of car does he drive?

Anyway to get a pic of him. Maybe we can get a few people to buy stuff at CVS with nothing but pennies. I know its just a minor inconvenience, but I remember how much I hated when people did that shit to me when I was working retail. You get enough people to do it and his life will be a living hell… lol.

He has f.b I just can’t link it on my phone . Look up his name and look for a goofy Fuck in a c.v.s jacket

Thankfully I do not have FB but if you could post up a pic that’d be helpful, I don’t want to put dog shit on the door handles of someone who doesn’t deserve it.

I feel like knocking him the fuck out. What a piece of trash.

He frequents toga town on the weekends , he goes places where I have friends as well . I’ll get his pic up soon

the only thing that me feel shitty about doing something or saying something is that she cheated too , its not just the cvs guy . It takes two to tango .

I feel bad for the guy deployed , terrible situation for him .

Fn Hell. I can’t imagine the feeling since he cannot do anything about it from where he is.

yeah , that’s the worst , its probably tough to make a call and then to have to do it in a certain amount of time if he gets to use the phone .

I see your point but Nick is too busy defending our freedom to defend his honor so we’re gonna help him out a bit.

such a shitty situation. Nick man I’m sorry to hear this. Fucking women are whores.

This thread should be moved to a more private locale.

I was wondering what Nick’s problem was he seemed so down. I thought it was just deployment getting to him

Shitty situation for sure. This happened to a few guys in my platoon while we were deployed. We definitely need to make this guys life a living hell!!!