So my buddy is getting divorced....

His wife is a grade A cunt. He wants to fuck with her. He’s moving out soon. He already put some frozen salt water fish food in the heat registers and took all the A’s out of Scrabble and a bunch of stuff like that. Just looking for ideas. Nothing that will cause physical harm to her although he is thinking about putting eye drops in the keurig.

Figured you you guys might have some ideas. Stuff he can do now that will go un-noticed for a bit is what we’re looking for.

This is weird as fuck.

Just move out?

Your friend sounds like the cunt…just move out and move on.

I’m all for trolling but this just sounds like a bad idea and is prolonging drama.

Sounds like they probably belong together.

Is your buddy 11 years old?

Wonder why they are separating…

have your buddy hire a very attractive guy to seduce her…

photograph…

win in court and not lose half his 401k to his wife.

I didn’t think you guys would care for the details so I left them out. He is trying to move his stuff out and she will stand next to him and blow cigarette smoke in his face. She also intentionally gets in the way while moving heavy things. And refuses to move her vehicle and blocks him and the people helping him in. She is making his life and anyone that tries to help him hell.

Why? I don’t know. She’s the one who filed for the divorce and he has given her just about everything willingly. Nobody cheated. They just got married real young and have come to realize they hate each other over 10 years of marriage.

Trust me me she deserves it. I thought you guys would be all for something like this. I’ve seen you guys be nasty before. You let me down.

Take all the light bulbs

Dip her tampons in garlic powder.

and paper products

Steal her WiFi

Upper decker

The greatest revenge would be getting her to realize she really does love him…then pee in the ice cube trays…

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/bm-fake-pregnancy-test/
Have her take this and build up her desire to stay together “for the kid”. Then after a few weeks time, leave silently in the night.

Jerk off into every 5th sock

Just move out when she is not home but rearrange the entire house when you do so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shrimp in the curtain rods.

I remember you telling me about her. I’m not for petty shit, but this chick 100% has some shit coming to her.

Like I told Drew…wipe shit on the walls. I like the idea to jerk off in socks.

Jerk off in the shampoo bottles?