Ideas on legally "hiding" my car!

Ok so most of you know im goin through a divorce. Well the little slut wants all my shit- or atleast half. I need to “Hide” my mustang so she cant get ahold of it, whats a good way to get rid of it as far as shes concerned without selling it, I may be able to gift it to someone i trust but not sure if thats gonna fly. If you have any ideas please chime in, id rather give the fuck pig my house than lose my cobra!

well sign it over to a relative thats what an old co worker of mine did with his monte carlo

I can’t believe that someone can marry someone, go fucking mad dudes, and then in the divorce, be entitled to shit.

Sign the title over, but get them to sign something saying they will sign it back over to you otherwise they could screw you.

Or get Vince Vaughn or Owen Wilson, I heard they are great Divorce Attorneys. Did you have the car before you met her?

sell it to your dad or mom for 100$

then you have a bill or sale saying you sold it , that you didnt just sign it over, if she wants half the 100$, give it to her.

You could gift it to me :slight_smile:

:tup: doing that with the 5.0 and H-D’s when that time comes

X2

that’s fucking LAME.

no shit… beat me to it

that blows man :tdown: yeah, sell it to someone in the family for cheap and give her half of the money.

did she work? If you pretty much paid for everything, you should sell ALL of your shit to a family member for 50.00

give her 25.00 and call it a day

^^ best thing ive ever heard. have a “garage sale” and have someone you know and trust buy everything you own for 20$. literally everything.

give her 10$ and a syringe full of AIDs and say bye bye slut!:clap:

come on, everybody would do that if it really worked.

gift it to me…ill give it back to you

Why wouldn’t it work? I don’t think there is a law against an individual liquidating his/her assets. If he wants to liquidate everything for lets say $500, who is to tell him he can’t?? Find a good friend and do it. The b*tch doesn’t deserve a dime.

I’ll get it off your hands.

I’ll sign whatever you need me to. How long do I need to hang on to it?

find a v6 mustang the same color
install your body panels
sign car over to her in exchange for keeping the house

DONE!

or “trade” it to someone for something of “equal value” … pay friend with shitty uninsured car to report theirs stolen and then go crash into your new car. make sure both burst into flames

:lol: at the law and order lawyers on nyspeed. At least I was on a pre-law path before changing majors to CIS, but I’d never try and give legal advice to someone in a serious legal matter.

http://www.chicagofamilylawblog.com/-news-and-updates-divorce-and-hidden-assets.html

Do any of you honestly think it’s as easy as just selling all your shit to some bar buddy for pennies on the dollar? Do you think Donald Trump with all his lawyers and money would be paying Marla Maples all that alimony if it was that easy? Holy fucking :picard:

Go hire a good divorce attorney before she fucks you more than the guys she was sleeping around with. You will not get good advice here. If you’re determined to get internet advice at least find a forum of attorneys, preferably ones with marital law experience.

Now that both of you have started the process of divorce anything you sell is going to come under a microscope. If you sell that car for well less than market value any lawyer worth a damn is going to nail you.

And best of all, you’re posting your plotting on a PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM? You do realize hiding assets is illegal right?

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think she deserves anything more than a kick in the ass and the parting words of “don’t let the door hit you on the way out” since she was cheating. But man, this is just a terrible plan.

Welcome to the USofA court system. What a joke.
All she is entitled to is a kick in the teeth.

Sell your Cobra to someone for cheap and then gamble the money away

jack, you’re a good guy, but this is prolly the worst advice yet.

Does the soon to be ex-wife own anything good? Your entitled to have her shit too!!

ya… go get they best divorce lawyer. ask his advice.