sale of cars

How will the sale of the cars go without titles? I am guessing brian would have the most knowledge on what we need to do here. But hopefully the 240 will be gone in a few days. need to know whats the next part

not well,unless u sell them parts only!

well thats reassuring… if its going to be put on me like that then i will cancel the sale right now…

what im saying,is sell the whole car with a bill of sale!in my wold thats parts only!thatshoiw we buy some cars!if u dont understand call me!:lickmahpu

i just don’t get how these titles go magically missing! wtf?

this is going to be interesting selling cars without titles that none of our names are on!

look i searched high in low

tour the whole house apart

everywhere no wher to be found…

i sware i gave it to someone so it would get to brian but whatever…there not in my safe where all my oter titles where and tjhats where i put them…when i first recieved them!

but hell waiting months waiting to sell the car…suspried the cars themselfs didnt dissappera…

can you look up the vin or find the number for the guy that owned the car

hell i contact him and give him first dibs at buying his car back…what the fuck no loss to us…or apply for a copy of the title

So should we relist the auctions as parts only and get rid of them?

its too hard to make an E-bay listing. Building that mother fucker by the deadline was the easy part. Winning the race was the easy part. Now we’re down to the end and no one has the fortitude to complete the project. I’m ashamed that we said shit was going to charity. Not mentioning it, and not donating is one thing, but to say your going to publicly and secretly never follow threw with is disgusting. I may be alone to actually say anything but guarantee I’m not the only one that thinks that, some of the people involved were very willing to share the lime light and not quite as willing to share the burden.

:cookie:

SELL THEM!

well i think there is further explaining to do that has not been brought out. But from the beginning and now to the end, there has been nothing to sell.

I’m confused. But that’s not unusual. :slight_smile:

hahha

so can i shred these titles now…

frame them!

why not,the cars are!:moon:

allright they are getting laminated

So can someone fill me in on this since I’m completely lost? :confused:

correct me if I’m wrong but, it appears as though we’re proceeding contrary to our stated intent and not selling the vehicles. Surely if it where anyones intention to follow threw with the sale it would have been done by now.

believe it or not, its extremely hard to sell a car when no title is present. Then when the titles do surface, it makes it extremely hard to sell a car when the cars were crushed.

:rofl:

Alright lets try this a different way.

Who is willing to be responsible for the sale of the cars.