sale of cars

Your kidding right?

no

So your telling me the shit we all worked our asses off for, and I’ve been telling everyone I know about, that was supposed to be donated to charities was just crushed? Who decided that they had such a majority say to exclude everyone in that decision? I don’t give a fuck if the titles where available or not! Shit is sold everyday without titles. If everyone else wanted to back out on their word then at least give me the fuckin chance to sell some of the hard parts that came out of my pocket so I don’t look like and asshole. Was nothing pulled from the cars before being crushed? Who was the benefactor of that shit if it was? I appriciate Brian for keeping the cars for so long, but if it was seariously getting to the point that you needed them out of there I would have relisted the mother fuckers my self. We put the 240 on once right? Please tell me you kidding me!

no kidding

there about the size of a rubbermaid rectangle tub…

the titles look nice framed though

wow, what a disgrace.

I would like some more answers, as I’m pretty unsettled by this.

don’t know all the details… Just heard they were crushed one day from Spangler once he found the titles.

well Spangler, whats the fucking deal. Thats a pretty big breach of protocall to make non unilateral decisions for the fate of these cars when you have a large group with invested interest. Didn’t people give straight cash under the pretence of a charity donation? I’m becoming aware how apathetic many of you involved are, but I’m not. Thats FUCKED up. I don’t believe for a damn second that nothing was taken from the cars. Who the fuck decided they deserved to be the benefactor of all those parts. This was all done under verbal contract in the onset that everything put towards the project was to be considered given for good. Wether we lost or won, and sold it for the charities. Who the fuck has some real answers. I don’t give a fuck how pretty the titles look.

first off dont get pissy with me…and its Mr. Spangler thank you

i found the titles…announced i found the titles…and got told …great to bad the cars are crushed…called whitey…

and thats what i know…and i have you know i spent a good bit of time makeing these titles look nice… laminated and framed them in cherry wood frame with slate backing

Excuse my lack of formality. Thats just something your gonna have to deal with as long as you want to be a smart ass. Ya, I’m pissed. Not such a great time to elaborate how nice the fucking titles look.

Who the fuck deemed it acceptable to make that decision and exclude other people involved?

The charities didn’t get anything. Who the fuck did? Where are the engines, rear ends, trannys, ect, ect…

I want those two questions answered.

I really don’t give a fuck if everything was left in the cars and they where sent to scrap. Just as long as the money we got for scrap metal was donated. If some one pulled parts then they’re FUCKING SHADY. Keeping people in the dark about their cars being crushed is FUCKING SHADY.

How the hell does everyone think its a fucking joke. We all agreed, and stated many times that is was for charity. I’m not going to be that asshole that tells people bullshit to get attention and then not follow through. I’m ashamed to be associated with a group that would pull a bitch move like that.

well my firend…that wears hot paints,if i could answer those questions for you i would but i cant…

ill just keep responding to your lude comments with laughter and joy that tends to be the best way to deal with it…

but the cars had nitrouse bottles in them surley cant send them to the crusher…that would be far to dangerous…

I took all the parts off them and sold them to build my fortune that pittspeed has made me. quick someone start that rumor!

In all honesty, Brian is the only one with the answers. Maybe Brian sold some of the stuff to cover the blown engines, or the money he spent in fuel to take the cars places.

I have 1412 sitting here to be sent to charity that I raised at the Pinks Party… yeah I said I, since I planned it and everyone is always quick to get so possesive about this damn thing. Should I just write a check to the main “3 owners” of the car and they do what they want?

I just want to get rid of this pinks forum to never see it again.

[QUOTE=whitey;562410]I took all the parts off them and sold them to build my fortune that pittspeed has made me. quick someone start that rumor!

check allready did that for you!!

hahaha! Nice!

Thats the first time I’ve seen anyone get possesive about it.

you are right, i quickly read a previous post and misunderstood it.

so what should I do with this money? Want me to just write a check out to one particular chairty? Is there money from the sale of parts off the cars? I am not pissed off about the whole deal, but I am not 100% pleased either. And I definitely hated hearing it after it was all said and done. Oh well shit happens…

i parted out the cars to cover the cost of second engine & repairs of the car i hit in the south side!the stang had water in it & frooze & cracked the block anyhow!there was on profit & i didnt gain shit!i needed to get rid of the cars because they are stripping coal on our land,we have no choose since we dont own the minrals rights!so i take full resonponsabilty(sp)!!

cool… i think thats all that needed said.

Split it between the shops’ choices of charities? That was kind of the plan for any of the car money, and while this isn’t exactly from the cars it’s still related to the same project. :dunno:

sorry to hear they had to go. there were lot more unexpected expenses dealing with those cars. Honestly i feel better that no one got the cars at all. if something would have happened with either car i think i would have felt worse about it