the 240

we selling it?if not im taking it apart!

go ahead and sell it!

on e-bay or what?? wasnt u sopost put it on?

It really does not matter to me anymore actually. if someone wants to give you money for it sell it! If its going to get added to my things to do it, it will not get done for a while. I really just don’t have time to deal with it at this moment. Jeff said he was going to take picture of it at your party. If he took pictures that would be a big help, i just don’t see me getting out there in daylight to take pics for a while.

didn’t have camera to take pics
but will donate money for gasoline if needed to burn it

I’ll try to stop out this week to get pictures.

If not I can take pics and send the to whom it may concern via e-mail let me know whomever

i want the tranny if we are parting it out…

let me know how much

or how much to put a stock one in it and give me that one

well i guess that charity thing went straight to fuck then.

holy christ… someone take pictures of the pieces of shit. and then i will just put them on ebay. I hope no one bids on them but me so I can send them right to the fucking car crusher.

they should of been on right after the show aired! that was ur part,
Jeff , Jay & quik did way more & made more time for this car so we could make the show!all u had to do is put them on e-bay!:slight_smile:

seriously go fuck yourself

why u jacked at me,i did my part,u said u would put them on e-bay right after the show,u didnt so u go fuck urself!

and when i asked for help: http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29807

so whatever… pinks project can like my sack.

get me a picture of 3 things on each car… interior, front at an angle, and side

I will have the cars up on ebay a few minutes after i get the pictures of the cars

well a happy new year to all.

it filmed july 24,u had all that time for pics befor the show aired,import fushion,wexford car cruise & the pinks party!did everytime u ask for the cars to be some wher,i took them there?

merry christmas… shitters full

sure was yesturday in room 111

yep its my fault… good thing i did no work on this project… I am asking you for one fucking thing… take pictures of the cars. thats it. 6 shots total. I have pictures of the 240 but no good ones of the mustang.

i didnt work on it either!