So my buddy is getting divorced....

lol at the garlic powder tampons!

The general consensus is jerk off in and on everything.

Seriously, I’m with this guy.

I’ve got a few loads to spare if needed haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“This light doesn’t work…oh there’s fucking Jizz in the socket”.

since its winter put baby powder and confetti on top of all the fan blades. so when she finally thinks she found everything, summer rolls along and turns the fans on…

Mail her one of those confetti bombs every day for 6 months

Jerk off into her moisturizer

Jerk off into the ice cube tray the make some ice

Jerk off into a package of ground beef then mix it all in.

The possibilities are actually limitless

Wow…Karma X 1,000,000

I’m all about pranks with friends, wife, etc. but some of this shit is a bit of a stretch…Confetti bomb or confetti on fan that is good, but jerking in some 90% lean and mixing it in? wow Not sure I could do that shit…maybe I never dated a bitch that crazy.

Leave her a gorilla in the mist

Worst prank I ever heard done in a scenario like this is dead fish in the heating ducts. That will ruin many days to come.

As opposed to live fish in the ducts?

Well, he did get married to this broad in the first place…

Before you embark on the journey of revenge,dig two graves.

Live ones might flop around and be discovered.

Better hope her lawyer never finds this page…

when she is at work have ber car towed to a undisclosed location. if she ever has a drink call the tip line for drunk driving right away to ensure a dwi. Drain the ac on her car.

Have a performance tune i stalled on her car then take a punch and put a hole in a piston. tune to void warranty and hole in piston to ensure massive repair bill.

Send glitter bomb to whitehouse with envelope with her prints on it.

once the snow melts, go to a dog park and collect up all the poop then scatter it all over the yard/walkway, she will probably step in some. stepping in dog poop is the worst… or put it all in a box and mail it to her.

^I have a great dane…I actually have a mini garbage can filled with poop right now…you’re welcome to it.

Really…?

Lol…it gets emptied every week. It’s all good.

Glitter

Honey Baked Ham?