Spotted bobcat spotted

mod plz move to sightings thread.

damn, didn’t even know they were native to the area.

g/l… post pics

bonus pts for pic of kid petting it

someone had to go there

I wouldn’t even bother with the traps. Get a gun. Shoot one or two of them and you will not see another.

One of my co-workers is having the same issue here in NC.

That is why I said “spotted” and not “sighted”.:biglaugh:

Well we now have mountain lions and wolves too.
The DEC is being :snky:

I will post a couple stories later.(I hope I don’t repost myself from months ago:biglaugh:)

I thought the inspector was going to give you crap for having a Bobcat.

http://www.proviewlandscape.com/topic/bobcat.jpg

We already taught her to yell MOMMMY, MOMMY, DADDY, DADDY if she sees one.:biglaugh:

no bobcats in north buffalo

ha…you know i have been looking for about a hour now and i cant seem to find any cameras they say they will do video??

Lots of cougars though.:pedo:

jager beat me to it

http://www.snowsolutions.us/Bobcat_751_Skid_Steer_Loader_Kubota_Diesel%5B1%5D.jpg

^That’s what i thought my wife was telling me for the first 2 seconds but then I realized she had a worried look on her face.:biglaugh:

buy some piss of an animal a bobcat would be scared of (wolf/mtn lion/whatever) and throw a few gallons of it around your yard.

or just have a party for nyspeed people and we will piss all over the lawn for you

yes many cougar sightings have been reported in hertel area bars

Get yourself a big-ass dog. Don’t let your kids outside unless the dog is out with them. Get something VERY smart like one of those police German Shepards. Those dogs are AMAZING guard dogs. A dog like that would fuck up a bobcat.

I would love to have some peeps over for a bonfire and few beers but I have visions of people doing hairy burnouts, blowing stuff up and crashing Mustangs after reading about other NYSPEED “parties”.:uhh:

:biglaugh:

^^ this is why i have not had a party yet

Mountain lions are scary… but bobcats? Definitely set up the camera, maybe you’ll catch Bigfoot or a Chupacabra! I heard Bigfoot was spotted in WNY several times.

Do you have a dog?

I would get a bigger dog, once the dog starts marking its territory the bobcat will probably not hang around long