So I was out hunting today...

I was out hunting rabbits in the woods behind my house for a good part of the day. Well it started getting dark so I started coming back. As soon as I got in the field behind my house there was this HUGE fuckin racoon staring me down, showing its teeth, had its cackles (sp) all raised up lookin mighty pissed off like it was about to go for my leg. So I did the only thing I could do…I shot the motherfucker 3 times in the face with a .410 shotgun lol. That was scary shit. Raccoons can cause some serious damage, besides having rabies. So yeah…that was my adventure for the day.

Did you roast it or boil it? How’d it taste?

:lol:

Some day I will be as manly as you…

ya coons have a larger percentage of proten per lb than beef. I’ve heard they’re ok tasting too

so how’d it taste?

maybe it was smiling

i didnt eat the fucker I left it there. I dont know what kinda deseases that thing has. eff that jazz. I dont shoot what I’m not gonna eat…but it was me or him…and I had a gun lmfao.

new hat?

OMG I didnt even think of that!!! if its still there in the am I am soooo making a coon skin hat woooot!

ahahahahha

post a pic of the coon you fucking liar

how was effing that jazz?

or take the tail for a trailer hitch ornament

it was getting dark and my phone sucks. So I’ll take pics tomarrow if the coyotes don’t get it.

There have been a lot of rabies around so I wasnt taking any chances. Thats all I need is to get mauled by a pissed off raccoon lol.

ooo or I could hang it from the mirror.

but do you really want your car to smell like coon ass?

touche

wtf dude I am really disapointed that you shot a coon but didn’t do anything with the remains. wtf kind of country bumkin are you anyway?

the kind that doesnt eat raccoons :gotme:

:bsflag:

was he carrying a tv and drinking a 40? when they have something to protect they show thier teeth to make sure you see them

Dude get bit and go get rabies shots. the female doctors at ECMC are damn hot.