I hit a racoon with my motorcycle!!

yeah so i’m on my home from work and i’m about a mile away from my house. I was probably goin a good 50mph and i noticed a big lump in between two lanes that both go the same directions, as i’m getting close i’m still trying to figure out exactly what the hell it is and just as i’m about 15 ft away, the things turns and starts running for the side of the road leaving me not time to avoid him so I railed right into him.

luckily i didn’t lose control of the bike, but unfortunately the life of a racoon was lost :frowning:

i turned around to see if he was dead and i saw the he was barely alive, which made me feel 1000000x worse about it. i wish i could have put him out of his misery but it wasn’t really an option at the time.

he died and i put him on the side of the road so no other cars would hit him.

damn it. what the hell are the odds of hitting a racoon on a damn motorcycle!

cliffs - i killed a racoon, RIP Rocky the Racoon.

Now the doctor came in stinking of gin, And proceeded to lie on the table. He said rocky you met your match and rocky said, doc its only a scratch and Ill be better, Ill be better doc as soon as I am able

good tune :smiley:

glad you didnt dump it though… could of been worse

Better the coon than you.

trueeeeeee that…

glad ur ok, so is the bike with you at school?

wow. :tup:

yeah it will be when i come bck this weekend. coming back saturday afternoon. get a hold of me on aim.

:frowning:

poor raccoon, he just wanted to bring back some food to his family across the street :frowning:

poor guy :frowning:

I watched a racoon run across the street the other day and slammed head first into the curb. I kinda was taken back by it and about 5 seconds later I laughed as he went on his way :lol:

^ lol