No More R6

Hit a deer on transit rd @ 50mph… its done for the year and im not in good shape… i hate deer. ill get some pix when i can walk without wanting to die

Sorry to hear, I’ve seen deer impacts at high speed to a car and they do some damage. Can only imagine with a bike.

not cool :frowning: sorry to hear will

damn that blows.
Hope you get better soon.

the ONLY good thing is i didnt drop the bike… so i got no rash… just gonna have alot of bruising… and the bike has no rash… just alot of smashed plastics busted radiator… and it was leaking some other shit but i wasnt in any condition to trouble shoot… so who knows maybe ill have it next season ??

did you have any riding gear at the time of the accident?

I get scare eveytime i ride down gunville. I ride like at 25 mph, trying to look out for fucking skunks. I ran over a few already wiith my car. Im not trying to run em’ over with the bike.

:headbang: for keeping control of the bike. I dont know what i would do in a situation like that. I think id pass out before i even hit the deer. lol

Glad youre still here though.

gald to hear you walked away… be safe out there…

Man your the secound person I heard who has hit a deer this year on a bike, and hunting season hasnt even stated yet. glad to hear your ok, GL with the bike.

glad you will be ok… as for the bike fix that shit and get back out.

good luck on recovery

glad your alright… i got a few spare parts laying around for a 99 r6… lmk what you need… i will check for a raditior for ya. glad your alright though

aww man ill stop over and check out the damage…

just woke up and a feel like i was hit by a truck… ugh… well atleast the fuzzy bastard is smeered all over transit rd

Holly Crap… At least your not smeared. Good kill

Thank god you’re not worse off. Here’s to healing well!

jeeeeeeez…glad you’re alright

Man…1st Joe and now you? Glad your not dead though. :tup:

:tup: to being okay.

is this the bike your g/f dumped over?

you have only 1 thing that you should do with the bike now. Come play in the Lot with me #1 stunna stylez haha

I think im gonna part it out :shrug:

That sucks Will, sry to hear. Glad to hear your ok man