Starting a ECE club in NY

hey everyone would just like to add that im starting a ECE (east coast Evo’s) club in NY where everyone can meet and hang out and go to shows events and so forth together and start a fan based comunity for us… if you are intrested post here or send me a msg. all types of lancers welcome. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.evolutionm.net/get/images/smilies/mitsu_logo.gifECEhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.evolutionm.net/get/images/smilies/mitsu_logo.gif

Talk to tdi-logik he is a big power evo guy and love’s car gangs.

TDILOGIK COULD BE YOUR GENERAL !

This isnt going to go very far…

Jus’ sayin

so Evolution 8-10 and dumpy base lancers? kind of kills the “club” name of East Coast Evos now doesnt it?

pretty much

Your Evo sucks

Hmany sti’s do you have under your belt? Can i join?

I’d join an OZ Rally Edition and base Lancer club, definitely wouldn’t join if EVOs were involved though. Like I’d prolly get a “LANCER” tattoo on my right arm and “OZ RALLY” tattooed on my left arm. I’d get pretty into it.

Let me know, I’m super interested.

Car Clubs are for homosexuals.

Oh boy

I dont get it. I thought car clubs reigned supreme.

I have a Cavalier, but it does rolling burnouts when the throttle is wide open and the shifter is in one of the two positions on the left side of the gate.

I think your typical, mixed variety clubs are ghey because of the drama but when you are talking about a specific vehicle club, I am going to disagree with you.

When I had my VR4, I joined 3SNY which is a 3000GT/Stealth club in NY. A lot of great guys with some serious cars. Our meets were always very eventful and I looked forward to them.

If there were some Corvette clubs around here where the average member age wasn’t 70 and the meeting didn’t involve sitting around a table drinking coffee and taking daily meds i’d prob be down for it.

Yeah i have a lancer with primax wheels and an evo7 body kit/wing. Can i join?

any lancers are welcome to join of course. add me as a friend and so forth. im goin to set a date soon for the first meet…

Do you know of an Evo owner named “Racing Larry”?

Naw i dont know him

Sounds sick. I have an LS7 swapped Evo… any room for the v8 guy?

Will you accept diesel trucks into your ECE group? If so I’m very interested in joining. I could attend and participate in all of your rally events!