stolen car

anybody seen a teal honda civic htach cx with a b18b under the hood. gsr brakes gsr leathers. motor is burning oil and tranny is really tired. kinda pointless to steal but the fucking idiot seen a painted red valve cover and thought it was a b18c to my best guess. funny thing is the timing belt stretched and it jumped 5 teeth and thats how it was stolen so if they drove it i dont see it getting far.
thanks.
hamilton stoney creek area.
buddy’s winter beater

Note: has no timing covers or proper motor mounts. My buddy sold him the car. It has a black int. Bone stock looking

pics?

its a teal civic hatch back don’t this have a fart can?

doesn’t sound like there would be too many like this out there… should be easy to find… lol

Bet he’s wondering why your buddy shaved the “VTEC” off the valve cover, not to mention it doesn’t go bwahhhh.

your mom goes bwahhhhhhhhhhhh in bed bitch

Nice first post

Honda guy. Go figure.

Fuck off. First post is mocking a guy whose trying to find a stolen car? Ignorant.

I’ll keep my eye out for sure man! I owe some serious karma on this subject!!

you must be special as you cant even spell special you dumb shit you FAIL ! GTFO

cory any leads ?

my buddy just asked me if i have seen this car too… unfortunately i have not. I hope u find it, I hate to say it, chances are its in pieces, but its inevitable mang, we live in a fraud society. GPS win

Hope you find it man, It sucks losing a car like this