ATTN: All members!

taken from another local forum
apparently this guy is stealing Hondas and Nissans…
just a heads up…

"Some members on this forum have had there cars stolen and scooped out by a guy named Nick. The last name i can not remember but i’m sure other members will post it.

Anywho, I spotted him and a few friends in a s13 coupe 89-90 pig nose red in color, burning a fair bit of oil. Any who It’s known the he’s stolen many Civic’s and Integra’s in and around edmonton, And now is moved onto the s13 chassis with swaps or what not.

Just be on the look out for the car and dont let it fallow you home or what not. If he pulls up next to you just tell him you know who he is and to fuck off.

He’s about 5’11 - 6’1 tall, medium build, he’s african american with short short hair.

Just a fair warning as he and friends were reving his engine and peeled out on whyte ave in his 240sx.

Anywho i just thought i’d give the heads up.

I cant remember the plate number because it was crooked and just to much smoke out the back of it. May have started out with a LMX or LXD."

Thanks for the heads up. Good thing no one but me and Dennis like the B16 Sentra’s so were safe. Hahahaha

is this the guy that stole that blue civic with the k20 in it, i think he also stole j’s civic that had a b16a turbo in it. apparently he’s been caught before and he’s still out on the street…

Thanks for the heads up.

Kyle you can say 780 on here we don’t mind. And thatnks

we can use my s13 as bate? :smiley: lol