Nissans are out on the streets

I washed the truck on friday at the Hughes on 97st and 167ave. There were maybe 10 other cars in there and 2 of them were 240’s! One was black…thought it was a JDM but noticed that the guy had some aftermarket driver seat setup. Looked good. The other was a red coupe.

Then today, i was driving on Victoria Trail and Yellowhead and looked to my left and there was one of the cleanest s14’s I have ever seen. Black with some nice yellow fog lights.

Nice to see some nice nissan’s again!

I saw a silver 240 at the restaurant I was at, and then a burgundy one turning left off 97th street. Yesterday I let a red one with exhaust catch up to me. They’re everywhere i tell you!

I saw 5 S13s the on Saturday with aftermarket exhaust.

LOL. Saw another two 240’s at 50st BP’s and 2 old school Pfinders out on 167ave and 127st…looked like they were going off roading. I think I saw that red 240 you were talking about too on 127st and castledowns road… at about 12:10 this morning. Is this anyone on here?

there was a silver GTR or a skyline with a GTR badge misplaced on the back sitting on whyte last night at about 8.

Saw a pretty done up 240 today…my truck owned it. :finga:

Yeah, right until you drove right into the ditch and got stuck “on purpose”, right? :rofl:

Exactly…240s are slow… :drinkers:

I Drove my 240sx last night for the first time since the swap, now i can wait to insure the thing snow or not.

Glad to her you got it running.

I have to try to find a photocopier so I can print out more NECC flyers. Anyone got a hook up? 8)

That took a while. How did the CA power feel?

yeah dave i can use mine at work
just give me some flyers to print

feels good, the shifting in it is very smooth.I Really like it, a lot better than my tired Ka thats for sure.

Some little parts were missing with the engine swap,like the dropping resistor.So that held me most of the time.After that mostly just vaccume stuff.

Some little parts were missing with the engine swap,like the dropping resistor.So that held me most of the time.After that mostly just vaccume stuff.[/quote]

Hey man, those p/s lines work out ok for you??

saw a red RHD 300ZX on calgary trail today by scona. looks really nice
, looks like Apexi exhaust, and some nice wheels. dunno if it was a turbo tho i could not keep up to see the back but it did not pull away like one should i think

I have’nt put the ps lines on yet, probally on the weekend i’ll put the on

I saw on the weekend a green S14 turbo with three people in it on 178st by WEM, turbo’d cause I could hear the BOV… Looked like he was trying to start something with a Silver Grand Pricks.

I see a white 240 Coupe’ (older body style) around almost everywhere I go, might be the same guy, could be a different guy…

But these things are as common as Civics now… Dang I want one :slight_smile:

Sorry, but when people say this it bothers me. It sounds as if Nissan secretely started to make S13s again. I know thats not what you mean but it annoys me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Had a guy from Grand Prairie come into my work (Lubex) with his 1988 Silvia. Very nice car white with grey under tone and white wheels, with a SR20. I gave him a flyer and told him to check out the website or come to a meet if hes in town.