Styr Nightclub is now under new ownership

Styr Nightclub is now under brand new ownership, 18 and over for girls 21 for guys(ID’s strictly enforced if your under 18 stay out, I don’t care how hott some girl is, if shes under 18 leave her home)
Located In West Sececa, NY right where Center and Seneca intersect heading towards Buffalo.
Doors kick open at 10.

Come party with all of us Tomorrow night, i’ll be there drunk as always with all of my friends so make sure you come out

Dress Code:
nothing ghetto/overly baggy plz
aside from that ladies dress to impress

like I said it’s under new ownership, Anyone remember the days when pitchers we’re cheap all your friends came to play beer pong and everyone had an amazing night?
Lets bring that back, so everyone from all the surrounding towns come show your support for someone local that’s taking a chance to bring it back so we can all have a good time.

have any questions feel free to send me a message (here on myspace)or im me on ImDrunk0407…plz include your myspace link when you im me so I know who you are.

FYI I’ve seen alot of the guys from here, and wouldn’t mind meeting a few more…I know alot of you used to love to play beer pong, they always have a tournement every Wednesday night so stop up play some pong, meet some girls and have a good night.

www.myspace.com/imdrunk0407 is me so if ya see me walk up and say hi

FYI really nice sized patio for those of you that smoke :tup:

(mods i’m not getting any money out of this so hopefully it won’t be considered advertising. I just live down the street and miss the days when this place used to be packed and usually little to no drama)

feel free to cross post this on local forums

again? how many owners is this in the past few years

Joe (one of my good friends, and also the one that used to own it back when it was Roxbury) bought it back, the only reason he sold it was to focus all of his time/money on one of his other business’s.
FYI when he owned it last time, it was always packed, little to no drama and everyone had an awesome time.

stop up ryan i’ve seen you there a few times

I’m too young!

I go there on occasion. There were waaaay too many youngins in that motherfucker. HOt ones tho, but you know there were some in there under 18. Will have to check out and see the difference.

WTF Im 20! I dont know why but it always iritated me that girls are allowed in to a lot of bars at 18 but guys have to be 21.

ehhh I personally almost got into trouble because of girls lying about their age, so it’s not gunna happen.
If you see anyone there under 18, come up and get me and they won’t be in there for long.

just come get drunk and have a good night !!

cause it makes a sausage party. Brings the guy ratio waaay too high. When ur 21, u will appreciate it.

Never met you. U a bouncer?

i kno joe…not personnally, personally, but i met him thru a guy named Fadi

I met Lola through a guy named Rico. We’re ^practically^BF4L now.

count me out till mid october when im 21…even tho some girls that are Senios in highschool can go. It’s cool im just 1 rank away from being a sergeant in the Army but i cant go to a bar in WS

good friends with everyone there, I wouldn’t ever work as a bouncer I like drinking wayy too much.

:edit: when I typed this I meant tomorrow thinking it was later than it was, I meant it to be for Wednesday night at 10pm-4am

is there going to be open bar like before? what about cover charge?

:word: like the old days when it was free drinks from 10-12

no open bar as of now, might start again during the summer…prolly $1 drinks until 12 I’ll call him tomorrow and find out all the details.

either way it’s going to be cheap, and the reason they started doing $1 drinks was because noone tipped the bartenders during that time.

possibly

Woooo!

Yeah.

Sweet bro!

Awesome dude!

Clubs n Shit are my fav bro.

too bad the girls have to be 18.

:frowning:

i don’t see how this is in any way legal to do…