Coyote's Night Club

I think a bunch of us are going. Anyone been there? For people who like the club atmosphere, how is it?

I heard the dance floor is bigger than most bars downtown and Wednesdays are supposed to be ladies night.

From what I heard, the specials tonight are:

Guys:
Say you work at a restaurant or bar and get no cover at the door and 1/2 price drinks including top shelf

Girls:
No cover and 2 for 1 drinks all night.

i was there like a month ago, the place is pretty big, dance floor is huge, they had a lame band there when i was there so i dunno bout the "club’ scene as far as music goes. the specials sound cool, i work a bar/restaurant so i could fly with it.

where is this place

I was there a few months ago to see a band on the other side of the place but peeked in, the floor is gigantic but im pretty sure its to cater to the line dancing/nascar crowd.

George urban near dick road, same plazza as the DMV

UNCOOL

I guess its Kiss 98.5 night there so it is just a club night tonight.

lol ohh god, thats gotta be so lame

lol kiss 98.5

The club used to be infrono or some shit like that. It was a teen club that got shut down cause there were too many fights. I used to live right down the street, never saw anything but there were assholes running across george urban at night all the time.

:repost:

hahaha truth.

ugh…

might stop by despite the shittyness because it is something to do. seriously, what do you people do around here on weeknights? I’ve never been 21 and in Buffalo before without work at night.

Last week there was toooooons of hoooot chicks!! Not a bad scene for a wednesday night at least

I was gonna say, the hot chics dig the dance/KISS music. On a side note, Hot chics= Coles (elmwood) tuesday nights ladies night, place was Tuna market!! its likle the meat packing plant/model hangout ala seinfeld!! The forbidden city!

i love coles

i love how you can walk from one club to another for one cover

Who the fuck pays a cover? Follow the hot bitches and get in for free.

Or dress like one, right Jack, holla.

I used to work there

is this an 18 and up place??

21+