SuperBowl 2011

I was gonna say the same thing… about hockey.

Go Bills! OH WAIT.

Im gunna root for GB

All I’m going to say is that Jets would be playing right now if not for the bs calls by the refs on the “fumble” by Sanchez.

You’re not a guy if you don’t bang girls. IMO.

But seriously, it’s just not as exciting for me as it used to be. Hockey is much better, IMO. I just don’t follow sports as much as I don’t really care who wins or loses.

Good one Cossey. :facepalm

Hockey is pretty exciting. Only thing I don’t like is the low scoring. That’s why basketball is my favorite sport. Even if you are down by 15, you can still win. In Hockey, sometimes a 0-1 deficit is all it takes to lose.

Well technically in basketball all it takes is an 0-1 deficit too.

LOL, all ball and stick sports can be won/lost by one point. Think about if you have two shitty teams playing basketball, and the only point was scored by a free throw. It’s possible.

Echooooechoechoecho. :rofl

:rofl

That would have to be two amazingly epic bad teams playing basketball :lol.

We can get one from miami and the other from an all girls kindergarten class.

greenbay cause pittsburgh gay and they dry hump each other when they win… mendenhall

Hope you’re not referring to the Heat. Hater. :lol

Who else would I be referring to? Haha

UMiami? :lol

They’d beat the heat if one of their “big three” wasn’t playing. :clap
:hijacked

:lol. As of right now, I’ll give you that.

Back to football hah.

Nah the kindergarten class would put up at least 2 pts against the heat, better make it a short bus riding all girls kindergarten class.

Like usual I’m in it for the commercials and food.

• rep
  • rep

Would neg rep, but I’m not mean. GET REAL! Organized sports followers = :banghead:crazy:retardclap

I dont give a fuck who wins, loses or draws.

I used to watch the superbowl for the commercials but now I can see those on youtube so its rather pointless to watch the game for them.

As Ive gotten older I care less and less about sports. I just toss the sports section aside when reading the paper and dont watch sports on tv unless somebody else has a game on but even then Im not paying much attention to it.

I dont mind going to a baseball game every now and then but thats about it and its been several years since Ive been to one.

As far as hockey goes I went to a River Rats game awhile ago and I think watching paint dry is more exciting than a hockey game.

That’s because you went to a river rats game dude. :lol