take the " long way " home today

do not go anywhere near the 90… the tolls are insane… backed up to walden…

only 2 lanes open… soooo bad.

why is it so bad…accident? rain? construction?

ewww im coming up there around 6pm…better not be like that… but it will be…it’s friday

:word:

its because i’m not working those tolls today…

i got a little paid vacation today, known as Pembroke Exit 48A

:mamoru:

Its a case of the “fridays”.

oh and the Friendship Fesitval :wink:

I may not know a lot about stuff, but i know my tolls, and canadian celebrations.

damn. how else can i get home T_T

yeah the tolls are horrible. i just traveled from Exit 57 (hamburg) to the Millersport exit and the tolls were rediculous. sat in that line for a while, then got moving up to speed for about 2 miles then it started storming like all hell and every1 had to slow down to a crawl. its a bitch out there.

East or West?

anyone been on the 33 outbound yet today?

ill find out, im calling my boss righ tnow

ok, the tractor trailer that flipped was traveling eastbound on teh 90.

its not too bad at the williamsville tolls right now, but thats because all that traffic between hamburg and the galleria is clogged up…

and once it opens up…expect the tolls to be packed.

the 33 was busy as shit. is opened up just now, and is free flowing…expect any regular friday traffic as usual.

:slight_smile:

thanks baby

a tornado touched down on the thru-way…just saw it on news…

leave early before a hiliday ever again i dont think so buffalo!!!

:bsflag: ?

um not kidding. watch the news…

that will explain the traffic back up by walden area

:mamoru:

oh boy.

yea that traffic on the 90 was horrible. it was fine one second then down pouring the next. and a semi rolled and half of it was on each side of the 90. so traffic backed up because they were only allowing 1 lane on either side by

took me an hour from aero drive to west seneca

fucking idiots driving

terrible drive home today going from clarence to Hamburg. main/transit/thruway entrance sucked. Then got lucky and turned on the traffic radio just as I was passing the 290 exit and took that way home. Had to be better than going down to 1 lane by walden.
One little Rant, They changed a lot of EZpass lanes to 20 MPH but nobody pays attention to it and they still go 5