the 33 LOL - Go another way

Its bad… really really bad.

Outbound from buffalo crash at the 90 backed up for at least 3 miles

News at work was 11 car crash… pictures yet?

I drove by and there was some bitch getting on a stretcher with whiplash lol. I didn’t notice 11 cars though. Just a ton of emergency response

yikes

First the 190, now the 33, what is with people today?

that was horrible. Backed up all the way past the 198. Then I got off, and the surface streets going north were just as jammed. An hour for a fucking 11 mile commute

Thats not shit…try leaving the Pentagon at 5pm…and get out of the DC area :lol:

yeah but no traffic and cheap housing are the only positives to this place, you get to live in an area that doesnt suck

+1

i called chino because i saw a white STi stuck in this, way back near the 198…

i saw the accident, it must have been the tail end… just a bunch of rear enders.

I got stuck in this, but when I drove by it was just some dope broken down with his hood up. This was earlier though so maybe he is the one who caused the subsequent mess. Rubberneckers piss me off.

i was heading into the city at that time too, that shit was backed up forever.

was 4doorbabes boss if that means anything

tell her to screw around at work today. faggot wasted all of our time, make him lose some of his

i blocked the 33 once, got rear ended by 3 cars. The re routed that shit cause brembos rule school

dude i was stuck in this yesterday IT FUCKING SUCKED.

I ended weeving the backroads back to cheektowaga…

PICss???

:needpic:

got off on bailey and then sat for another 20 min because they decided to set up a inspection/registration checkpoint :mad: