Bad accident on the 33 last night?

I was coming home from work at about 11:15 last night when on the 33 overpass over the 90 i see a bunch of ambulances, cop cars and one of those construction lights shining down on the scene.

Anybody see or know anything?

that sucked, 33 was completely closed when we were on the way to coyotes. Friend was freaking out cause he thought it was a DWI checkpoint at first.

police chase from what I heard… running car struck a semi. On the news it looked like a ghetto’d out caddy sts

the past 2 nights there have been bad accidents on the 33…

2 nights ago it was at harlem and the 33… 2 cars look mangled…

apparently last night there was a bike accident :frowning: shitty

ya i had never seen so many emergency vehicles at one scene before

it was a bike accident. i drove by it, there were about a bunch of cops, an ambulance, a heavy duty rescue truck and about a dozen paramedics. the guy was on the ground just over the guard rail, the medics were trying to stabilize him. his bike was about 30 yards up from where he was in the right lane. just before where he was laying there was alot of damage to the guard rail, don’t know if that had anything to do with it though.

Yea last night was a bike accident. I got home from the S/R cruise and that came on. Im thinking thats where he came from as well. This morning some guy hit a car and flipped his durango on the scajaquada and they closed it down. The guy had a gun and ran off, they also found drugs in his car.

e died today

who?

Ya they routed mad people around that yesterday. Pretty crazy seeing an SUV on its side.

The dude ran off? Was the car stolen? how do you know this?

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/easternsuburbs/story/378855.html

It was kinda strange when I heard that, the night before it was blocked at Harlem road for an accident as well. 2 nights in a row…? I have a feeling there will be some more speed enforcement there soon.

X…

24th there was the accident on the 33 from the semi and the SUV.(semi and Suv on its side, car right up against the guard rail)
25th there was the bike accident on the other side of the 33 after the I90 everything was closed.(motercycle and sport bike)
26th I90 was closed from sheridan to walden from an accident.