butthole going the wrong way on the 33 tonight

i was driving on the 33 tonight heading back towards the airport and all the sudden i see this thing moving in the left lane and it looked like car that was coming at me and it was and he didnt have his lights on either WTF u psycho i hope you die

:lol: WOW

someone got in a fight with the girlfriend

huh??

i had the same shit happen to me on the 33.

lol

nothing wrong with playing chicken on the 33…if your completly insane. haha i would have clipped him into the wall, make him buy me a new car. lol

you know from past experiences ?

had this happen a couple years ago one night on Millersport near UB…some old lady in a Corrola was going the wrong way and heading towards me. luckily they had their lights on and I was able to move in plenty of time, but still gives u the WTF feeling

It happens alot on the 33

it must… i was givin some wasted dude a ride home from down town on the 33 when i see tail lights on the other side goin the same way i was…then almost went head on with some…then he busted a u turn and got off at the 90…thankfully going the correct way again

I’ve seen it a few times myself.

Weird. I was driving on the 33 last night and it seemed like damn near everyone was going the wrong way. This city’s full of idiots…

Seems like a regular occurance in the AM hours sadly.

lol

haha. nice work.

I was almost hit last night turning onto transit by a dude with no headlights on. It was pitch dark.

its probably some kind of gang initiation or something. I would steer clear

:lol: What gang? The Short Bus Boys?

There was a guy driving down winspear off of clinton in an early 80’s trans am in the middle of the road with no lights on on Saturday night. Seriously…WTF

gangs do some fucked up shit for initiatons man. What do you think all these people are doing shooting people in the city?