Wrong way

So I’m listing to the Police radio and they got a Car on the 33 going the wrong way from jefferson ave.

I got this picture just in time via the thruway cameras. Surprized it made it to harlem without either turnin around or crashing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Buffalony/SP32-20061214-060115.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Buffalony/SP32-20061214-060115-1.jpg

Things are still pretty quiet on the 33 at that time. Traffic doesn’t pick up until 7am. Hopefully no one got hurt.

actually the police couldn’t find em’, No reports of any crashes!

link to cameras?

OMFG I was going to make a post because this douchebag almost hit me at around 530am this morning on 33west bound, he was heading eat. DOUCHEBAG!!!

edit: also on a side note, reason for being up at 530 on the 33 was due to having to take my gf’s roommate to the airport. sigh, the things i do for my gf. haha… and now im gonna drag ass all day at work.

So I guess the next question is why are you sitting around listening to a police scanner at 5:30am?

And did you make room for the christmas turkey by moving the heads in your freezer somewhere else :wink:

NYSFF
Vinyl Graphics designer / Buffalo Security / Collections

Yeap yeap, Had a repo.
“That I have to chase again this morning.”

However I didnt know that I had to be to bed at that time. Last time I checked my age, I was 31 and can do whatever I wanted! :slight_smile:

No offense twords ya, but really, Who cares why I’m up at 5:30?:eyebrow:

i called the cops on this car last week, its a black saturn ion it almost nailed me and my gf returning home downtown

wait, this is not the first time this guy has done this?

no, i have seen it 2x in the last week, once last wednesday and once sunday night, same car black newer saturn ion going wrong way in on the far shoulder, when i called the cops on sunday they knew exactly what i was talking about, the displatcher had this again! like inflection in her voice while talking tom e

what the fuck!

I’m just joking with you. I figured by as much as you seem to be into cop stuff you’d know that people like you (people who are very interested in law enforcement but not actually police) are much more likely to be serial killers. :slight_smile:

Good thing you don’t own an original VW Beetle (serial killers favorite car).

i wished i wasnt so asleep this morning i woulda payed more attention to see if it was the black saturn or not. but i was in the left lane near the divider going around one of the turns and it looked like he was in the other side of the divider and then bam, i had to swerve to miss him

it was very bonkers…

maybe he gets a rush from playing chicken with people or maybe at that hour in the morning, like me during the summer, he could be half a sleep

maybe it was nicole richie???

that made me LOL…

thoes retarded saturn owners :stuck_out_tongue: but seriously more than once WTF this guy must be trying to commit suicide

Hmm… I could use an STI, when is this guy out. :wink:

lol