bike crach today on 90w on ramp from the 33?

Does anyone know if there was a crash there today around 1pm?
I was riding my bike to work and seen that it was blocked off, and when i looked over i seen that there was a bike parked right in the middle of the accident.
Just wondering if it was anyone from here, and if so are they ok.

that turn gettin on the 90w from the 33 is crazy and it was windy as hell today around that area

how bad did the bike look?

what color was the bike?

couldnt really tell, there were cops and para-meds everywhere. the one bike standing looked black and had a high mount center exhaust out the back. thats all i could really see besides some one on a strecher. I was on my bike too so i didnt get a clean look with all the traffic. i would of stopped but the cops blocked the exit

i saw a yellow bike standing up on the shoulder with no rider (assume he was in the cop car) and an amherst cop car behind it. This was around 2:30pm though.

im still alive and so is ieatpaint :wink:

i saw the same accident. a red newer 06/07 r6 was on the shoulder but it looked fairly in tact so ?../?

I was gonna post a “Callout: Are you still alive Will the whoooolie king?”

But now that I can see you are safe…i can breathe easy

I <3 you…

Im still here :wave: I still cant go over 6500rpm for another 162 miles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/Picard2.gif

thats lame lol…

:word: im just gonna follow the zuki break in for another few hundred, after that its onnnnnnnnn :smiley: ive hit 10k a few times already, and holy fuck this bike would eat my 750 for breakfast.

i’d drive the thing out to PA and back just to get it over with,LOL

fuck that man i saw 145mph on my way home the stealership :bloated: :smiley:

im still alive as well. I was out all day on it, but took rt240 all the way down to redneckville

whaddya ridin?

gsxr 1000 he has

lol @ newmie

06 gixxer 1k :headbang:

thank you yoda