BIKER'S CHECK IN

There was a bike crash on the 990.

Hope your all safe.

All Good Here…

oroc and 87fox just left here, so i know theyre good

There was a crash last night, guy i know went down in OP. Hit by a car, but apparently he had a few drinks in him too. So who knows. Had surgery today

Okay here. I was just up there today too… Hope all is well.

what time? i was riding on the 990 at 11:45 and around 4:15, and both times all looked clear…but i was only by the sweet home exit…

haro:wave:

haha ya me and 87fox are safe, just cruising around some back roads cuz i’m a newb, not ready to hop on the big interstates quite yet :wink: so fun

mike

assuming you mean its your first bike… ballsy choice. an '07 gixxer750 would have been one of my last suggestions for a first… looks nice tho

I wish I had a bike right now… I probably would have rode an easy 350 miles today its fucking gorgeous… can’t wait for that signing bonus to drop though. This will probably be my first purchase with that monies.

glad to hear everyones ok so far

me, willybeen, oasis-24-7, and bando (speedracer18t i think) are good and accounted for.

all good here along with 92slowcivic.

good here

all good

I rode by the crash. prolly was an older fellow. His bike was from the 70’s and didnt look messed up. But they were putting the rider on a stretcher as i rode by and they were’nt rushing it.

still here.

good here too

here. hope hes ok

Good here

PS: Will, PM me your #

I’m not officially on the road yet, so no 990 for me. I was cruising around on some closed roads. Great day. Hope the person is okay.

They said he died on the news if its same one I’m remembering…looked like a red 70’s bike, i just barely caught it