BIKER'S CHECK IN

i’m here. i was told there was another accident at the corner of milestrip and old transit not too long after bobbyg and i rode through there. maybe 6 or 7ish.

damn they’re fallin like flies :frowning:

I sold mine…I am good…but my really good friend from HS died yeaterday…the 24yr old that crashed in Elma

that sucks, bad deal…

RIP… dont ride over your head people… its too early in the season to be reading these threads :frowning:

all good here, and nobody i know went down either.

Guy in Depew also died yesterday after “loosing control” and hitting a sign post.

yea my best friend in HS

That sucks man. Everyone has to be careful, especially so early in the season.

i just read about that 24 year old from depew. Was a good friend of my roommate. definately dont want to be reading threads like this!!

who is ur roommate

ken and his gf chrissy. kens wifey knew him

Bladez, his gf, and i have a house… As psphinx said Bladez gf knew him i guess

oooooo…yea i grew up with him…such as shame…he was smart but liked to live a little wild…i just hope he wasnt doing anythign stupid

this was in Elma not Depew if im not mistaken.

i was just talking to a girl who said she knew the guy too, and it was in depew right on her street. i guess he hit some gravel and went down and nobody noticed until the looked back and he wasnt there.

Article says he lived in Depew, accident occurred in Elma :gotme:

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/317547.html

In the later accident, Sean M. Stevens, 24, of Kibler Drive, Depew, was pronounced dead at Mercy Hospital, after he was thrown from his motorcycle and struck a sign post in the Town of Elma, Erie County sheriff’s officials said.

Stevens, who was wearing a helmet, was northbound on Old Transit Road, near Milestrip Road, when the accident occurred at about 6:25 p.m.

he lived in Depew…we grew up together and were close friends in HS

god be careful guys…

DON… what color is your buell?