BIKER'S CHECK IN

Ok, what about the accident on NF Blvd today around 2pm? Bike was laid down about 4 miles north of the 290. Didn’t see another car involved but they had about 10 cop cars, fire truck, and 2 ambulances.

i guess there was one on young st in front of mcdonalds today too… ugh… be safe guys

my buddy john and josh were riding with Sean when it happened along with 2 other guys, Chad and Matt. It happened on Old Transit past Bob-o-Links. John was behind him and he said it looked like Sean was starting to pull to the side of the road to slow down then he just lost the bike. Sean slid into a pole then the bike followed him and hit him. \

NM… lame… so shitty, be safe…

ugh, jesus christ.

he died too

edit: maybe he is the same guy you are already talking about

sweet jesus. I’m still here. My bikes blue for now.

Is that 4 now in 2 days?

there was another bike crash on nfb i heard on the radio

Be careful out there riders, theres still a lot of debris and small rocks in the center of the lanes on many roads that have accumulated and been scraped up from the snow plows in the winter. Theres also some nasty potholes out there too that can put you in a bad groove and get ya in trouble. Im happy to see so many people hopping on bikes this year, but really the roads are not ideal for us to be riding on yet, and thats something thats easy to forget when its 65 and sunny out. Be careful guys!

i believe so…

if you know anything about services let me know…

same here, My GF knew him pretty well. She wants to go to the service.

There is ALOT of debris out there still, so take it easy on the the turns unless you KNOW that it is ok, and have scouted the road already.

wow definately not a good start to the season. i dont like hearing about all these stories, it really takes away from the joy of riding.

I rode past there on my bike while they were putting the motorcycle on the tow truck. I don’t know how bad the guy was. The car was not damaged too badly.

The services are being held at:

Stiglia Funeral Home
837 Abbot Rd.
3 pm to 7pm Thursday April 10th

i will be there around 530 ish

seen two accidents on nf blvd in the last two days one was a older guy ,guess he lost his leg ,then i seen another one yesterday brand new r6 kid pulled out of weavers followed him to where he crashed ,he was weaving in and out of traffice then all of a sudden i seen the bike go and then him sliding next to it … dont know the outcome of it all , just makes me nervous just got my first bike and the last two days ive seen a accident a day. hope it was no one on here:uhh:

thats what you get for a buying a brand new bike and being an asshat right out of the parking lot. bikes are no joke and if you mess with them when you dont know what your doing, the outcome is always road>you. i guess some people just have to learn the hard way and sometimes that means death. such a shitty and irresponsible way to die.

yea i dont know what happened to the guy but i do know he did eat pavement pretty bad he was moving and stuff after but still …