Bike went down on the thruway this am, exit 25

I didnt see it but I was stuck in the traffic this am. around 8:15 I would say, just past the reststop on the right east bound after exit 25.

Looked like a black Ninja 636, yellow plate on swingarm mounted verticle hit the back of a car. Forks, and plastic on the front were stuffed into the head tube.

A green YJ jeep was alos on the flat bed, what looked like guard rail scrapes down the side, but no impact mark on the back.

Not entirely sure what happened, but the impact was in the passing and middle lane, there was still a bunch of plastic and debris in the road.

Hope the rider is OK.

repost

that one is white this one was black 100%

adn that was i90, this was thruway.

musta been two

oh snap, sorry.

its all good… today wasnt a good day to ride to work i guess.

hope all parties are ok.

are you sure this isn’t the same shit. I-90 IS the thruway at this section.

The bike that was on the hook was 100% black, Kawi 636, black yoshi slipon IRC when I glanced at it passing the tow trucks.

im sure i just had my head in my ass when i posted the color. i highly doubt there was 2 motorcycle accidents on the same stretch of road in the same location on the same day.

IT WAS GOD DAMN 7am gimme a fuckin break. lol

It was a black bike, I saw the tow truck guy move it. I was cruising by westbound.

/\ WAYNE, I TOLD YOU SO MUTHAFUKAHHHHHHHHHH

Mods delete waynes halfassed post and merge any usefull replies from his into mine. :rofl

yea it was Dave Cardella. kid i went to school with and a kid that i work with. hes in my group too so my boss told me not too long ago. i guess hes ok and said he was coming to work. just left the hospital.

Good to hear :thumbup

it was the black bike? When I saw the damage to the bike and the jeep thats exactly what I though. it gets all congested there every day and slows down to 40ish or so. looks like the damage to the side of the jeep might have been from him hitting the side or maybe he tried to miss the guy on the bike and eat the rail?

Glad hes ok, but if your fucking around… you know where I am headed with it. I cant talk becasue I used to do the same shit on my bike, when it got to 30mph or so at that point I was changin lanes like a mofo too.

^ +1

Tell him thanks for making everyone going into work late with his Jeffy Gordon maneuvers.

Well, glad he is alright. So how did that happened?

did someone delete a post in here???

Yep pretty sure

Nothing seems deleted.