Rider down - 7/8/12

Was just driving down Pollock Rd in Latham and saw two Colonie PD cars, an ambulance, and a guy on a stretcher(the rider). Lots of liquids in the road. The bike was picked up and on the side of the road already.

Bike was a black Monster 636 from the looks of it. Black helmet.

Hope everyone is alright.

FUCKING CHRIST. hope the guy is ok.

Damn, what a shame :frowning:

Too many riders are going down.

sucks. just last weekend I stopped to help an older guy that hit a guardrail, then high sided his harley dresser on pavement. There was Volunteer fireman on scene already, he had me stabilize the dudes head until the ambulance arrived 10 mins later (middle of nowhere in knox)

looked like a broken clavicle. dude got lucky, went down at probably 60mph in shorts and a tshirt

thought i would post this aswell. Happened Today too…
http://www.news10.com/story/18976126/police-fatal-motorcycle-crash-in-schodack
RIP

Damn. RIP

that crash isnt far from me in schodack, rip man

RIP

Lots of bike out today, but I mostly saw HD’s.

Tell me it was Nicks bike he just sold that I painted up the Monster theme on it to some guy in Schenectady??? If it was, you would see the flake from a mile away!

Updates: http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/your_news/capital_region/590853/police--speed-a-factor-in-deadly-motorcycle-crash/

Didn’t notice any flake in the paint, could’ve been

ohh man. I didnt even get any pics of it done either, if it is that bike.

I wouldn’t be surprised, not many(that I’ve seen anyways) out there. The side I could see was leaned away from the sun and looked black and had a Monster “M” towards the front of the fairing. No other stickers or markings/brand decals or anything.

don’t know of many of those around but i just texted my buddy who has one and he’s alive

Black bike, not sure of the seat color. Might’ve just been black, nothing popped out at me, although the helmet was sitting on the seat which was black so idk

The one in schodack is a guy i rode with for yrs…

Def sux

I’m sorry to hear that man.

Too many. Too young. Every year.

Rip.

Sorry about your friend slow.

R.I.P

wow…I am so sorry to hear. RIP…:cry:

Greg, Shawn was my cousins wife’s, cousin. You guys get what I’m throwing down.

RIP