Is everyone ok v grand island bridges?

Just heard that a motorcycle was involve in an accident on the grand island bridges. Is everyone ok? Roll call

I AM OK

but the radio said it was 2 cars??

I heard on the edge that it was a motorcycle and a car/ tractor trailer. This was on the bridge northbound. Their are 2 other accidents on the 190 so that’s what you might of heard.

ah… asshats they are

Now the edge is saying their is pos that their is a fatality

Co-workers are rumbling that both bridges are down…

motorcycle and car accident…?

Word is: Motorcycle vs semi.

Waiting for Butch to check in…

OMG IS BUTCH OK?!?!?!?

Hurry and check in sweetie

Yea motorcycle and semi northbound bridge

2 cars southbound bridge
Damn rubber neckers

one of the guys that works for me said that it was real ugly… just passed on his way in to work

edit: not butch - was a crotch rocket (unless of course he changed bikes :lol:)

Any chance he spotted the color of the bike?

asking now - who else lives on the island? does sam still live there?

Yikes. Hope everyone is ok.

It does seem to be ass hat weekend with bikes tho. Driving down the 90/290 interchange about 7pm yesterday there was two black bikes riding together and the guy who was leading was in between two lanes cutting off cars with no warning. I watched him almost get clipped twice being a complete idiot and in that traffic, he was bound to be hit my at least 2 cars if he fell. I am surprised his friend let him ride like that. Its starting to get colder and cars are not looking for bikes as much. Dont make your last ride of the year the last ride of your life!

The biker is def not OK, whomever it is…

They’re saying the accident is fatal
http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=61392&catid=37

negative

My boss and gf both went on their within 45 minutes and they both said the body was still there

report is bike was red - dunno what type the on scene reporter is not a bike guy :stuck_out_tongue:

well we know the biker is not OK

checking in…

i actually dont think i know anyone with a red bike…

sucks to hear. that is why i avoid riding in rush hour like the plague.