is everyone ok aka 400 accident

does any one know what happend

nope.

hope everyone is ok, since this is one of the last weekends for riding.

is it by the transit exits??

checking in…

Ieatpaint and myself are spooning… eclipsed is on his way over…

hope everybody else is ok

paulo… check in from canadian thanksgiving when you get a sec.

not sure i received a phone call from a friend who is stuck in traffic and saw what looks like a black crotch rocket and a Harley, He said they were bringing in a helicopter.

There was also an accident on Grand Island earlier today. Apparently a kid on a bicycle rode out in front of a motorcycle.

Hope everyone is ok.

Yeah I was on my way to work and had to take a detour.I heard the Guy on the bike went to ECMC
D

I’m ok…and I think I saw strokingnova’s bike today but I cant be sure.

This happened tonight dude.

Hopefully everyone is ok

a black bike?

yikes, I did sell my bike to some kid in in west seneca.
hopefully not.

im all ok…rode to e-ville, little valley…so much traffic

Cassie and I got stuck in this for ~15 minutes on the way back from the rally tonight. Saw 2 bikes and 2 tow trucks, no police or ambulance when we went by.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=61362&catid=37

Two separate accidents occurred within hours of each other in the town of Grand Island.

According to the Erie County Sheriff’s Department a 13-year-old Grand Island child was struck by a motorcycle on Grand Island Boulevard on Sunday afternoon.

Authorities say the child was heading Southbound and crossed into the path of 31-year-old Mark Wolbert’s motorcycle shortly before 2pm.

The child was not wearing a helmet and taken by Mercy Flight to Children’s Hospital with a severe head injury. Wolbert, of Pennsylvania, was treated for upper body injuries and taken to ECMC with head abrasions.

No conditions have been released at this time. All lanes between Webb Road and Whitehaven Road have been cleared.

Only a couple of hours later, crews were on the scene of a one-car accident around the same area.

The Erie County Sheriff’s Department has confirmed one fatality after 29-year-old Timothy Weczerek lost control of his van and drove off of Whitehaven Road.

Weczerek was heading Westbound when the van crossed over two lanes of traffic and a ditch before flipping on its side and pinning him underneath. He was extricated from the van and efforts to revive him were unsuccessful.

A medical examiner confirmed Weczerek wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.

paulos ok too

Phoenix 305 and myself are OK

hope the kid and the biker are gunna be ok