Is everyone OK?

I saw about 40 bikes out tonight…

Is everyone ok? Did you all make it home? I need about 40 people to respond to this thread just so I can go to sleep knowing you’re all safe and sound.

I screamed “ARE YOU OK?!” at a guy driving a harley today but he didn’t answer…if you’re on here…are you ok? Please PM me if you don’t want to post publicly.

I saw 2 sport bikes dump today, i went over to ask them if they were ok, but they didn’t respond either. If you guys are on here…are you ok?

I saw a guy riding a R1 today in shorts, a t-shirt and sandals…purextc…are you ok? (squid)

I saw a guy doing a stand up wheelie on a bike that was going way too fast for me to notice what color it is…whooliebeen…are you ok?

I saw Newman on his bike…does anyone else want to make a separate thread about it? BobbyG1243 are you ok? If so, please make another leghumping thread…just so I know for sure you’re ok.

Shrives, you’ll probably comment about this…but I didn’t see any green ninjas today…so i’ll just assume you’re ok…stay the fuck out of my thread.

Dex, I saw a guy revving the shit out of his F3 today…trying really hard to get the front end up but failing…are you ok?

Big Gay Brett…damn son…i KNOW you’re more than ok.

Woody…how can you not be ok on a 250…I’ll also just assume that you’re ok.

Please send text’s to everyone you know that has ever been on, seen, ridden, heard of or been near a motorcycle…just to make sure everyone is ok.

Thanks.

In case anyone cares…i’m ok.

best. thread. ever.

i’m ok. is everyone else ok?

someone should sticky this.

I dont even own a bike, but I’m good. Thanks for asking.

I did see some as well… so, hopefully they’re all OK too!

Maybe I should go drive around and see?

thanks for checking in.

I’m ok!

Thank god.

I was more than okay after you comforted me after I rode your big boy machine :wink:

Willybeen is ok… XOXO… <3 Jay… we still need a beer night. soon.

Im ok.

And I never rode in shorts in my life

You have AIDS

thanks sweetie <3

im drunk… im not sure if im ok yet… ill keep you posted

nice edit.:zong:

lol

This makes us OK

Jay, are you sure that you’re obee-kay-bee?

Jay,

Take a bow.

<3 Don

I am fine but my cell phone decided to commit suicide on my ride last night. I got home and realized it must have jumped out of my pocket. Probably tried to end its’ life by jumping at the top of the GI bridge.

At least the constant ringing has stopped from EvilJay calling me over and over…

haha. great thread.

I’ve got a bit of a stomach ache but I think I’m ok.

:rofl: go to hell jaywonch. my 250 is so dangerous.

<3