i just seen some fucked up shit

i was heading down rte six5 tonite. i went about 3/4 of mile down the road. i was kinda flying. seen two bikes layed out in middle of road. i stopped in time that i didnt end up hitting them. this is the gorse part, the two riders that went down was my two boys. one of them that got me into riding. Matt was the one that helped me along. Mike was the other one. mike wasnt to bad alot of rash. Matt on the other hand had blood pooring off him. matt got rash on his forehead that removed some hair, his back of his crown[head] is missing alot of skin, his face is all marked up in numerous areas, his lips are swelled so badly. i probably arrived 3 minutes after this happened. i had to stop traffic and direct shit. some fucking black asshole gave me some shit. fuck him. anyways back to the situation. the two bikes were 01 F4I the one i was selling on here and the other was a 03 specail edition Rsix. both bikes are savable with just some rash. matt hit his face off the windscreen and busted it, also has a nice dent in the tank were his balls and shit must of hit. Matt was doign a standup and didnt see Mike and the front tire of hte f4i bike hit he tail of the Rsix and got wedged between the pipe and the tire. causing both bikes to spell out. the f4i was in the right lane when i pick it up and moved it. the Rsix was up against hte jersey barrier. which was about 150 feet from the f4i. niether had leather or their helmets. [dumbfucks] the ironic hting is that matt had his helmet on the back of the f4i. mike walked away out hte emergencey room with some nice rash. mainly his ass is bad. Matt was kepted over nite. He’ll make it but he will have soem nice scares. matt was in and out of it while he was on the side of hte road. so fucked up that he wanted to run so they could report his cousins bike stolen. bike was riding matt’s cousins bike.[Rsix]. I had to call todd to come get the bikes. and help me out with the traffic. mikes wallet was shredded all over the road. spreadign parts of it for 100 ft. the back of mikes pants were completely gone. the fire dept came looked at them, then the paramedics then the cops. at first they werent goign to let us take the bikes but we told them it was a cars fault. they started to look at my bike which i wasnt even with them. i was just goignto sport rock to meet up with another rider. i guess they didnt believe me cause they both were my boys. so 3 skinny dudes and todd lifted the 2 bikes into the truck. and now im hurting since im not suposed to lift more then 15 lbs. Matt a few weeks ago told me when my bike fell over that he was next. and now this happens. a few weeks also my other buddy wrecked his 04 six00rr and hit his head. his helmet saved him. jeff’s helmet saved his head you think matt woudl of learned. if matt woudl of had helmet hand leather like i wear he wouldnt have anything but some rash on his legs and be able to walk away on his own and not be in the trama room. afteer seeign this i didnt want to ride my biek home. i have it parked at my boys house and im thinking of not riding for awhile. that was some grewsome shit. seeing your boys look liek they are from nite of living dead. makes you think. really think. and with the whole thing of me almost dieing these are soem serious signs. it seems like i call todd everything a bike needs hauled away. he hauled my first bike, he was called to haul my other buddies biek from WV, he hauled my boys 929. now two bikes tonite. im starting to hate calling him just cause its usually about a bike. Matt is a good rider along with Mike. both are decent wheelie riders but somethign fucked up wrong. atleast they are living Matt is very lucky and i mean very lucky. his skull is in tack but he will be missing some hair and will a nice patch missing on his crown, his face will have marks. i hope if he decides to ride again he looks in them mirror before he goes out again. Matt is a father of a 3 yr son. he just bought a house and is in a serious relationship. He just graduated from triangle tech the school i went to and i told him to apply for the company i belong to. Looks like ill be up for a while since this shit is brothering me. so anyoen that wants to do something or you know. hit me up. seeing yoru boy all bloody and not knowing what is really going on isnt something your suppose to see. im glad my bike has hi tech brakes or i would of been part of them two. For now on im going to leave my thrill for serious speed at the track. i thought of wheelies. i almost lost 3 boys cause of wheelies that gone bad. and since my bike is more powerfull then these bikes im not even going to fuck with them. it already comes up when i accelerate hard.

thanks for everyone that took the time to read this

GC aka quik

wow that sucks. tell him to get well

let me say this. if i ride again i will not ride without a helmet, without my leather or my gloves. i ride with them all the time unless i go around the block. If i wasnt finacing my RR it would be UP FOR SALE. im even thinking of not letting Jamie continue riding. she means way to much to me to lose her that way.

i bet Mike[SNS] hates to get called for these situations

and if you ride dont think that this will never happen ot you. you just never know what is ahead you when riding or what can occur. thats thats about 7 ppl this year so far that i know that wrecked. soem of them close boys some are just ppl i know of

1/2 the reason i dont ride is cause im scared of the bike… the other 1/2 is woman drivers :smiley:

he told me a few weeks ago that he was next. now that is fucked up thing to think or say.

I will clearly admit i probably shouldnt of bought a 1000cc bike. and anyone that thinks they are the shit when riding is full of shit. i respect my bike and i dont use its power no where near its full potential. i probably should of just got the six00rr which handles jsut as well. but i had to have the biggest and best out. on the fifth day of riding my bike i hit 154 mph and was only at 7k rpms. then i hit 150 in 4th and still had 2 gears. my bike tops out at 175 and i was probably going to try to hit that speed in the near future not now. i may never even try that shit. way to many things are scaring my lately. maybe i shoudl just stay home and chill for a while

man that does suck, hope they come out ok, i’ve always wanted a bike. but i would never! ride without a helmet! on a harley ya but i probably wouldnt go over 45 or 50 mph. my friend has an old old dirtbike,its like a 79 or 80 yamaha (Escuda???) im not sure of, but its got a 400cc on it w/ a 1/4 throttle and the thing is wicked fast! you turn the throttle just a little tooo much and it lifts the front wheel. and he rides it up and down his street with no helmet doin about 75 up his road! fuckin stupid if you ask me. i think im gonna buy one this summer tho… one of the ones at pepboys lol nice little blue one

anychance you know a mike that rides black gixxer 750… no mirror’s and such… crazy riders… 25 yrs old… short hair… started the whole bike meet thing then it kinda ended… he lives in shady has a ton of bikes in his garage…

ya ? or na?

nah, but i think that is the dude that just wrecked the other nite. he was doing a high chair with his girl on back and then shit went bad and now she has internal bleeding and not doing well.

quik, were you down the strip those nights that crazy couple would do that endo and the chick would rest on the riders back and throw out her arms and legs? i dont know what thats called but its fuckin nuts, oh and he almost dropped it one night he went too high and the front wheel started to wobble but he got it back on the ground. id be too scared to even practice that with someone!

that is called the backpack, and no i wasnt there. that shtis cool to watch on video but you dont see the shit that goes wrong. this time i seen the shit that goes wrong and i made my decison

please no whoring of this thread…please

Hate to hear shit like this. Hopefully they will wear their helmets from now on - maybe it’s good (if that’s possible) that this happened if they learn from it. It may save them from something worse in the future.

Hope they do okay.

woow thanks sucks!!!

well ill give a prayer shout out to my main man JC hope everything turns out ok

sorry to hear about your friends, man. hope they get better and be careful next time u rip that honda around.

uh, not to be a dick… but they were pulling standups, on 65, in close proximity, without helmets. Seriously, you cant really get any dumber than that. Sounds to me like the would have walked without a scratch if they had their leathers and helmets. Bikes are dangeround enough WITH a helmet, I dont get why anyone would feel the need to make it even more dangerous. Im glad they are ok though, and im betting they will wear their helmets from now on.

I bet that was horriable… (praying for the 2)… I cant relate to your exact situation but everyone i know is wrecking, its scary… My one buddy liked my 750, so he went out and bought the same color and everything as me, I was kinda pissed… but they only offer 2 colors, long story short, he went down the other day… brand new 300 mile 04 GSXR 750… he got pretty fucked up.

Even I get too comfortable with my bike, ridding wheelies too far, etc… I just try and watch over crests of hills and turns, those are the most dangerous. I would like to go on a nice cruise with you quik one day if possible… send me a PM

Best of luck to your friend… in our prayers

Quik hope your friends will be ok… seems like they will be by the way you describe them after. Bikes are a scary, but for some reason I want on… but Im sure I won’t go over 80… if that.

Yea I’d destroy a bike and probably be dead. Thats why i don’t want 1. I am really hoping your friends do ok. I would DEF. wear a helmet if i knew i was doing wheelies and what not. As for the wheelie comment. People do anything anywhere at anytime. I mean its like people that vandalize houses why your? cause its there. I mean i used to ride my pedal bike around my mall for mall security to try to catch me. Its just something to try a thrill a risk. Except with those bikes the consequesnces are an exceptional amount higher.