Who was stuck in traffic this morning near the 290?

that was bullshit…damn tractor trailer fell on its side…sat in front of the galleria for 40 minutes before moving again…//rant

is that what it was?

It was on the inside of the 290 interchange ramp, not even blocking traffic. I am sure it probably was at one point but you can never tell with those rubber-neckers. YIKES!

also people trying to weave in and out of traffic also caused a delay…

it was on the news and radio this morning. check channel 2 before you leave the house in the morning :tup: they are on the ball

These threads are annoying, you know nothing of traffic. Maybe once a month you get held up a bit. Move to a city with real traffic like Atlanta, Chicago or LA, then come back.

There are vehicle fires and tipovers every day here. This morning there was a tractor trailer that tipped over, closed all lanes and fucked up everyones world. Quit your complaining.

did it explode? because that would be sweet.

im just mad because i had to be at a commanders call (military) at 730 with a full bird colonel…

someone here told me that it was on it’s side from YESTERDAY :eek:

way to be on top of things… seriously, why wouldnt they have done it while, I dont know… when traffic was at a minimum (like at night) opposed to during rush hour?

idiots… I swear to God.

I’m just glad I dont have to deal with that shit anymore… living 3 mins from work kicks ass lol

i understood until the word “a”

not today, just recently there was one that exploded, killed 2 people including the driver.

car-b-ques are a frequent thing around here.

if i am going to be late for work, i want there to be carnage. like people running around on fire…

ahahah i bet you got pwned

typical F’n idiot Buffalo rubberneckers. i passed most of the traffic on the shoulder puts up middle finger as i pass everyone by fuckem, cause i aint waitin.

more like middle finger to you you worthless piece of shit that thinks you are better than everyone else. i pull out in the shoulder when I see cock gobbling ass monkeys like you trying to blow by everyone.

yeah… rubberneckers piss me off

I can see looking at the accident while passing it… but slowing down to 3 mph to check it out is retarded. Then again, maybe they figure that their entitled to it for the long wait lol

lol… I gotta try that sometime

that thing rolled over yesterday. i got a pic. but to roll it back they would have to close the thruway. watch it sit there for months lol

some time try to drive by a bad wreck without even looking at it… it is really hard.

I went past it as it was happening yesterday. And it’s still there for some reason today.