Who was stuck in traffic this morning near the 290?

alrighty then buddy. too bad you werent here cause id tear your head off.

i’m with walter.

did he get you a ring yet? :stuck_out_tongue: <3

no you wouldn’t, your faggot prick ass would sit in your car and whine because now you had to sit in traffic like the rest of us.

I’m with the bigger one.

it’s not just rubbernecking, it’s also safety. When an accident is blocking lanes, or there are emergency crews working on the side of the road to clear the wreck or get it loaded up then you are a cocksucker if you want to fly by them at 65MPH in the next lane. in most states it’s a law that you slow down and leave an empty lane for any emergency lane anyway.

it’s rubbernecking when you’re on the other side of the damn road. many roads in atlanta have tall barriers now to prevent that, nothing worse than sitting in traffic for something on the other side of the road, now THAT is annoying.

on top of that, it’s just how traffic works. when one person slows down, the chain reaction invariably slows down more than required by the time it gets back to the end. it’s just life :shrug:

traffic sucks, but there isn’t any traffic in buffalo. when you have to deal with it on a 7 days a week basis, then you can start to complain.

well said… :tup:

lol the last time I drove by a bad accident, it didnt look like the drivers were too concerned with safety

and I wasnt talking about buffalo :wink: traffic in general… I’ve been all the way down the east coast and as far west as Kansas and traffic isnt any better/worse (except for ohio… fuckers dont know how to drive to save their lives)

i hope that trucking company gets fined hard by the state for that driver’s stupidity

morning traffic is always gay between main street and the I-90 when I go to work. I bet it’s the same the other way too.

our produce is better because of walter

i was drivin to lockport last night, and the tractor trailor was tipped over then. wtf.

right… right.

uh, well then that would be me. im pretty sure im bigger than walter.

yes, you apparently did take an extra e-steriod this morning, you are mighty intimidating :mamoru:

but walter is smarter.

EDIT: and has more posts

yep sure did. i also take lots of intramuscular steroids as well. :ohnoes:

heard there was sweet drama in this thread, subscribing.

This thread is gay.

Everyone who posted in this thread is gay.

Shit.

Now all those showtunes on my computer can go to good use. Fabulous!!!