Aparently 30 min wasnt enough to get to school today..

http://www.buffalo.edu/~tjf22/buff.jpg

fucking 90 was dead standstill from like the 190 to the 290… by the time i got to the 33 class was already half over so i turned around… as i turned around i saw 3 emergency vehicles flying up the 290 ramp…

IF YOU CANT DRIVE IN THIS SHIT STAY HOME, THE REST OF US NEED TO BE SOMEWHERE.

edit and then again 2 days ago there was a huge accident on the 290->90 ramp w/ 2 huge trucks… that was another hour f*n drive from UB to lancaster…

i completely agree, well said.

I dont know how long you’ve been living in buffalo, but you should def. give yourself like 2X the average time to get to school when it snows.

It took me an hour to get to UB from west seneca,

good thing i stayed with a friend at south

yesterday i was at school working on a paper till 4:15am. Go to drive home; get on that entrance to the 990, some woman in a kia spun out and smashed into the guardrail. there was noone in front of behind her, should have gone slower.

haha, some dude in a julie sentra did that on the 290 to 190 ramp last year… yeah, 65 on hardpack on that turn FTW. dude did a donut right into the guardrail a lil ways in front of me cause i could see it coming, and when i went to stop, he just kept driving - i think he was embarrassed

he didn’t like the thumbs-up i gave him while i passed after that, either

OMG that was me, I was leaning into the e-brake too hard that time. Usually I try to get the back bumper to kiss the wall.

I couldn’t see ahead of me going to school today. The wind just picks up over those open fields.

Just because you have 4wd does not mean you can tailgate other driver’s that are being careful. Goodness…

why can no1 drive…and why does eveyrone in the northtowns bitch when they get like 4-5 inches of snow…go down to the southern teir where theres like 3 ft of snow…then you can bitch…not to mention, my frends and i can make it from west seneca to springville and back and it only takes an additional 10-15 min down the 219 when theres a shitload of snow…wny needs to learn how to drive in this shit…if you cant control a car, dont drive in the winter, take a damn bus

holy crap… that looks just like my pic…

http://www.ilovesleepers.com/stuff/treo650/justpasttolls.jpg

couldnt have said it better myself…by the time i got out of bed and had to go to school, it was like 11:00 so most everything was cleaned up, but yeah…EITHER LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE IN THE SNOW OR LEAVE YOUR CAR IN THE FUCKING DRIVEWAY!!!

yea took me about an extra 20min to get to school today… damn people doin 30mph down the 90 and stoping every 100yards. i get onto millersport and the person is doin like 15 in front of me. i know that you should drive slower but come on. people just need to learn how to control their cars in all conditions

what are we fucking in georgia? this is buffalo, its snow, we’ve all seen it before, so just fucking deal with it and stop flipping out. it took me 45min to get to work today averaging about 20mph on the thruway, which by the way had absolutly NO snow on it, nor was visibility hampered.

i hate when fucking people try to take it upon themselves to slow “fast” drivers down by sitting in the left lane. fuck you, let me drive however the fuck fast i want, if i crash, its my fault.

i know it’s not going to change, but bitching about it makes me feel better at least.

The problem isn’t the snow, it’s the other drivers who are too dumb/lazy/poor to buy snow tires.

haha the cop two cars up

Nobody is flipping out because its snowing… :confused:

those slow-pokes are, I’m sure.

such a shame… to bad i am missing all the snow down here in Charlotte NC… 56 degrees right now!

:dieahorribledeath:

edit: damn theres no smiley for that…

seeing traffic like that makes me happy i

1. graduated and never have to drive downtown for school again
  2. work 5 minutes from home

:tup: