Teen threatens Bush on myspace.

this whole thing reminds me of the skit on The State where the kids in the class get taken away when they say “kill the president”.

and, yeah, the little girl is a fucking idiot.

Haha, they probably did it on lunch break just to shake the stupid little bitch up. I’ll pay for shit like that straight out of my own pocket just as long as dirty hippies keep gettin owned by the SS, and other dirty hippies quit bitching about their tax dollars.

:ugh2: Maybe they can get the schools 14 year old arabic students in for a 9/11 line-up too.

is there a hotline set up? I’d like to save the taxpayers some money and turn your ass in.

One would think that the secret service would be able to disseminate between a credible threat, and the threat that this suburbanite 14 year old girl made.

On a side note, if only someone would follow through…:hs:

LOL!!!

haha… yeah, so that’s for imprisioned people and this girl was not arrested… just questioned… beyond that, treason (terroristic threats against the president) does not fall under standard criminal law.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=local&id=3971684

“March 7, 2006 - New information and a dramatic twist into a double murder at a Lemoore apartment. Police now say a 14-year-old girl is in custody for killing two people.”

one google search, 3 seconds of my life, and already a valid point to disprove your bullshit! next plz.

Columbine was suburbanite boys? Your point?

hmmmmmmmmmmm, leaves me wondering if the same people bitching about questioning this girl wouldn’t be the same people bitching if nothing was done and she did try to pull something stupid. She already proved she has a proclivity to be rash and over step the line. boo hoo hooo, she got questioned for 15 minutes.

she didnt know that would get her in trouble, she just expressed thoughts or feelings, and in konw means did she have plans, or prob. the ability to even act them out. and once she realized what she did was wrong, she erased all of that stuff.

you guys crack me up if u think a 14 year old chick is going to get near the president to harm him. how can u say the guys at columbine could be like her? and what they did and what she “might have wanted to do” are simalir? they went into a school (1 security gaurd, where the president has teh SS around him)to kill kids that did not like them and judge them for who they were. were she just did not like what she was seeing going on in Iraq. and ya, she was going to get to the president to stab him :rofl: get fucking real ppl, she was no threat what so ever

you threaten someone, you get questioned. end of story.

i loathe Bush, and i’d love to see him out of office, but advocacy for the assassination of ANY sitting president merits investigation, even if it does scare the piss out of a “poor little honor student”.

under habeas corpus the child would never be able to be questioned without the presence of parent/guardian…it’s not just for imprisoned people, it dates prior to the consitution!

like I said above, I don’t agree with her threats and she deserves to get punished for her actions, but the law is just that, the law…

[QUOTE=ShalerPunk;469417]you threaten someone, you get questioned. end of story.

[QUOTE]

X2

you cant let someone go just because they are a 14 y/o girl. you never know what threats are real and when people are just being attention whores.

I can say that because my point is shes fully mentally and physically capable of carrying out such an act. It would be different if she was like 3 yrs old and incompetent but 14 man come on.

how the fuck is a 14 year old chick going to get within stabbing distinst of the presdient? she going to get in her car and drive to see him?? oh wait shes fuckign 14!!! she was never going ot do a damn thing

you have to look into all threats, serious or not. especially on the president

i guess, but to an extent, come on now, what fucking 14 year old girl would try to assain the president?

:eek3:

are you serious?

yes!!!

when Al Gore was in springdale, i had my hands in my pockets as he was coming down the street, a block away from me still…and a SS guy came up and told me to take my hands out of my pockets and checked em, i could barely see kerry yet. soo i doubt a 14yr old girl is going to be like sneaky enought to hide a knife, get close to the president, and cut the fucker

exact same thing happened to this girl. something could be wrong, they checked it out. no harm no foul.

now media and parents make a big deal out of nothing.

fuck people