you have to be logged inā€¦

my space is :77rednecktruck:

I browsed to the article just fine. I will try to get another link. please hold

try this one

http://www.wired.com/news/wireservice/0,71953-0.html?tw=wn_index_10

:smiley:

iā€™m not as dumb as you look.

:bigthumb:

ā€œā€œI wasnā€™t dangerous,ā€ said Wilson, an honor student who describes herself as politically passionate. ā€œI mean, look at whatā€™s (stenciled) on my backpack ā€“ itā€™s a heart. Iā€™m a very peace-loving person. Iā€™m against the war in Iraq. Iā€™m not going to kill the president.ā€ā€

she doesnā€™t sound so big and bad now??? LOLā€¦ what an idiot! fuck her

ā€œā€œThey yelled at me a lot,ā€ she said. ā€œThey were unnecessarily mean.ā€ā€

why? because some snot nosed know-it-all moron threatened to kill the president, didnā€™t deserve to be ā€˜yelledā€™ atā€¦

i have an idea, kick her out of the countryā€¦ blacklist that bitch

Just try and convict her for treason, which carries the death penalty as a provision. Problem solved.

what a bunch of assholesā€¦yeah that 14 yr old girl was just about to kill him, especially since she removed the shit when she found out it was illegal (long before they came and harassed her)

what an ass you would have to be to verbally ā€œrough upā€ a 14 yr old girl

ummmā€¦ since when it is alright to make death threats online??? if someone threatens to kill a 14yo girl they shouldnā€™t be ā€˜investigatedā€™??? wtf?

whats stupid is that the media has the nerve ot make a fuckin story about this so every mind-less idiot in highschool can threaten the president to get noticed.

kids are asswipes and myspace sucks balls

:nuts:

our tax paying dollars goes to visit a 14 yr old girlā€¦:weak:

so reprimand the brat, give her a punishment, dont let 2 grown men she doesnt know corner her in a room alone and harass herā€¦sheā€™s 14ā€¦

another valid point
i would love to see the total amount spent on this ā€œinvestigationā€ :rofl:

yea fshowcars, she has a heart on her backpack, how dangerous can she be. :smiley:

They should have cuffed her and questioned her in front of the other students, that would teach then all a lesson.

I donā€™t like the job our president is doing but making public threats against him is pretty bad.

note the boldā€¦ donā€™t only apply it to the men in the articleā€¦ apply it to politics, the war, and life in generalā€¦

point blank, threatening the president is a federal offence, as it would be with most public (political) figuresā€¦ she should be ā€˜punishedā€™ by not being allowed on the internet until she gets a clue.

who cares about tax dollarsā€¦ iā€™d rather them go to weeding out the idiots rather than funding schooling for people that think the solution to war is to kill our president.

she made a frustrated picture, i dont recall reading about her actually starting an internet campaign to kill the presidentā€¦and again, shes pretty damn young, but i agree with her not being allowed on the internet until shes gets a clueā€¦i also dont agree with her actions, i do not agree with alot of things bush is doing but definately dont want to see him deadā€¦heā€™s a cute funny little monkey

If you apply it to all things and as you say life in general, letā€™s apply it to all like our president has actuallyā€¦under habeas corpus the child would never been able to be questioned without the presence of parent/guardianā€¦but, thatā€™s just minor details (full pun intended), this also abolishes all your consitutional rights just aboutā€¦so yeah you are right I am far from worried about some tax dollars!

do 14 year olds kill ppl?YES!

ya, shes a serious threat:rolleyes:

bet we spent a good bit of money tracking her down