Texas Hold 'em? feeler..

cash games are nice, it makes things interesting

Want to get an offical list / date setup? We may have to have 2 seperate cash game tables if the list gets too big.

ill play just let me know when and where!

I want to try to figure out a place were we can actually hold this event. My buddy just informed me that he was just at a tournament at this bar in my area. So im gonna have to call around to see if we can hold a tournament. Please post up with any suggestions… (As soon as I get the place set in stone, restaurant, bar, house etc.) Ill get the list of all the people on there.

I’d be down with some Hold 'Em…

id be down too for anything from a 20-50 cash game. i got an 8 person table too and 2 decent copag decks.
edit: and a chip set.

I also have 3 chip sets available… forgot to mention that

I’m interested

MORE SKILL

being the key words suck out artists who dont know their head from their ass play tournaments and get fuckin lucky, i also have a chip set available if needed, i will play for whatever amount is decided just let me know

Amen…

Ok so my buddy’s grandmother owns this bar in monroeville and there holding another hold em’ tournament next month. If anyones interested the buy ins 30$ and i think when you go in the tourney its free beer. Ill have to check on exact date but just throwing it out there.

hmm… free beer… definatly PM me with the date… thanks bro!

pm me as well please. what day of the week would it be?

Yea, PM that up, please!

pm here too I’d prob bring atleast 5 people with me

looks like we could get a huge game going on here… there are a lot of people with a lot of friends that play poker.

im down

thats because pittsburgh has lots of colleges.

Gambling…the devils own