Poker Anyone??

Hey everyone, I’ve noticed more and more people taking an interest in poker, and I was wondering if anyone here might be looking for a game. A few of my friends and I meet, and play on either friday or saturday night. We usually play five 5$ tournaments, each tournament is usually an hour to an hour an a half… Now these are pretty serious games, but with pretty easy rules to follow. If anyone is interest just send me a PM an ill get back to you asap. First game is scheduled for this Saturday the 28th.
Texas Hold em is the game

Where are the games held?

Games to be held in markham near 16th and woodbine

36 views n no one interested, come on theres gotta be sum poker players, where are u guyz!!

I’m all in. :lol:

yo ill play but this saturday i have a wedding i say next one! and raise the stakes!

I would play, but I’m westend…

Next Game will be saturday the 11 of June, Plz post ur name if ur in, and I will PM you directions. Pot sizes depend on the # of players, so the more the better!!

Call.

I play poker all the time. But i’ll pass on the pot. I’m not a gamblin’ guy. Let me play for free and when I take everyone down, i’ll letch’all keep your money. :lol:

Oh yeah, I got a set of 500 real clays if you don’t, or if you want more chips.

yeah im in. i got a 500 set too. just let me know

Glad to finally see sum interest, but we do play for money so…
lets get a list started for Sat June 11

-DevilishS14

-DevilishS14
-brocoli

Need more players to make this happen, Lets go all you gamblers!!!

sounds like fun!
sign me up.

i have 500pc set too

Since the interest level is pretty low, im going to have to call the game off for this saturday im really sorry enyaw, and brocoli, but if u guyz are up for it next saturday then no matter what we will have a tourney, I have guyz that want to play that weekend so it will be definatly be going down, hope u guyz can still come out. I will pm both of u mid week with directions and a meeting time…