$110 hold em tourney catered + free beer/pop

As stated above $10 will go for food/beverage.Only 64 spots available and top 10 I believe will be paid out.It will be for Feb.17.
PM for more details:snky:
D

$110. im not that balla

i would be in but i nomally dont do big house games since when big money gets involved and players are dealing bad things can happen.

where is the location?

$ 100 isnt that bad of a buy in, even for the house games. u don’t really have to worry about the dealing. table majority consensus wins, and most players know all of the rules. if seats are drawn randomly for, and people are cutting the person’s deal… no worries.

im curious to this but i two am apprehensive committin that much cash w/o really knowin the situation well

Nothing shady It will be held In a banquet type place.Kind of like a moose lodge but not.Nothing shady and everything will be random.
D

is this at brierwood country club by any chance

no but you are on the right track.Everything is on the very up and up.A small portion with be donated to charity.Payout is supposed to be 100% except for the $$$ going to charity and food.
D

thats cool there is one at brierwood the same day, no booze include

where is this located

100 is that much money lol…

thats like a night out at the a bar lol

pm me more details please… i would like to attend

if the location yet to be announced has a liquer license its not on the up and up.

are there going to be dealers or just whoever is on the button is dealer? Im just asking since i play by the book and want everyone else to do the same. For $110 I want the rules to be inforced is basically what im saying, a house game for $5-$20 i really wont care to much since its not alot of money.

Also i noticed you said $10 goes for food/drinks but how much of the other $100 is going to charity?

also what is the age limit and will they be playing side games also?

Fuck, I will be in Daytona.

can you pm me with some details please

The one I went to last time Had some side pots when there was enought interest to start one(6-8 I think)Age limit 21 I’m sure but may be 18.I’ll check for ya.Everyone at the table will deal.Absolutely 0 problems last year.
98SS I think they have a beer/wine liscense.Just pretend it is like a game at your local VFW or something.
D

PM me some all the details if you could I may be interested. Also when is this need to be paid by?

for anyone who might be worrying, ive played in many tournies like this… there’s usually never a problem.

EXCEPT, at the last one. i was knocked out and watching the final 3 tables… blinds 150/300. 1st position (stack about 3,000) raises from 300 to 750. one caller… then a person goes all in for hit total of 800. folds around the board. back to the original raiser, he says he’s all in.

i tell him he can’t do that… since the person who went all in before him could only raise 50 more with the all in (not the double his original raise required for a re-raise), then he was only allowed to call the small extra bet. he wanted to bet me anything that he was right. i said u name it. then he wanted to fight me about it. i said sure. lol the table all had no idea, bunch of noobs… so they let him go all in anyway. the next player called also, and knocked him out.

SO GOOD FOR HIM! but other than that idiot, never seen any issues. just make sure the dealer is offering a cut…

it was NL right? he can either call or go all-in, but not re-raise without going all-in.