4/14 - BIG Hold 'Em Tournament

Buy In - $40

Start Time - Saturday 4/14, at 7:00PM

Attendance - Usually 100+ People

Payouts - 10% (roughly) of the people there get paid…so, 100 people = 10 paying spots (again, roughly…)

Top Prize - Usually over $1000, last time i think it was $1250 or so…

Where - Walcottsville Firehall. Technically, it’s a “social,” sometimes they call it an ice cream social, other times a pizza social…just to make it “legit.” From Transit and Robinson, it’s a good 25 minutes…if you’re interested in directions PM me, but i’ll probaby just be leading people there from Transit and Robinson.

If you make it to the final table, plan on being there until 2AM or 3AM.

If you carpool, and are the first eliminated in your party, yes, there are always $10 side games going on…

If you want to follow me, i’ll be willing to meet anybody at South Transit Lanes at 6:00PM Saturday, and i’ll be leaving there at 6:10PM. I like to get there early and beat the crowd.

And oh yeah, it’s BYOB…people always show up with coolers full. :tup:

any idea on the blind structure or starting chip count

yeah sorry i didnt mention that…

i THINK you start with $1500 in chips…

Blinds start at 10/20, then 15/30, etc…typical raises…

Every 15 minutes, blinds go up.

Every 5 blind raises, we take a 10 minute break.

I’m not 100% positive, but i’m about 85% sure that’s how it is…i haven’t been out there much this year, and dont remember exactly the chip count and whether it’s 4, 5, or 6 blind raises before each break.

dude i might be interested.

and btw i think i saw you at party city with a bunch of baby ballons last week sometime. i was driving the veryon.

i was there getting balloons for my mom, was sister’s birthday…

and i dont know who you are, so it’s a good thing you didnt like try to say hi or anything, i woulda ran away…can’t talk to strangers…

Bump for the nighttime crew…

The more of you attend, the more money i can win :tup:

wtf…bump one last time…

i know there’s a bunch of poker players on here…where are you all hiding?