Poker Tourney?

I just got back from home and was in a poker tourney at a restaurant late at night. The owner closed the bar, said it was legal to do as long as he did not serve any food or drinks , and also didn’t take a cut for the house.

We have about 40 people and a 10 dollar buyin so it was pretty fun. Anyone interested in doing something like that around here?

sure

I’m in

interested.

in.

All in.

:gay:

yes.

Anyone have a venue to do this at? Depending on the amount of people who want to play, a resturaunt/bar would be great if anyone has a connection.

we tried this a few times. got like 24 people to my house for the 1st one, then like 18-20, then it kinda died any everyone gave up.

im always down for 20-30-50 dollar games tho, and i have at least 3-4 others who are willing.

^^ was gonna say, you have games all the time.

Speaking of which, get ahold of me if there are any on Sun or Mon

i would be in and have a friend or to hat would play as long the tourney isnt to much no more then $30 i would say

Soon as the pizzeria opens,I would like to have some games in the back room from time to time.Also I plan on having all the big fights,PPV’s etc and everyone on here is welcome to stop by.
D

I’m in, send me a PM when somthing gets organized.

i’ll play.

if we can get a definite amount of people, we can figure out where to play.

I’m in, as long as its a Sunday.

I work til 11 so Sunday/Monday are my days off.

Im in, and misteroman, lemme know when your place opens up, sounds good.

in

Will be cooking today friday July whatever day it is.
D

Depending if I work or not on the date… i’m in.

all in as well