poker tourney

Poker tournament on Sunday October 29th 12PM. $20 buy in. Let me know if your interested… its byob and byof (bring own food)

pm me for more details if u want to come

man i wish this was at midnight not noon, or id deff be there with a friend

I’m in.

ok i will pm u in a couple days with an address Its on GI but im not sure of his exact address so u can mapquest it… or we can just meet some place if more then 1 person is comming from the board

a friend of your hosting it or something? how many people are ya looking to have play?

ya my friend is hosting it… as much as possible them ore the merrier

in

In.

i’ll play as long as the payout structure isnt fucked

im not sure… he said it depends on how many people show up he said if 30 people show up then we will pay top 7 or 8… he wasnt really to sure … he said most of it all depends on how many people show

anyways…we can all meet at mighty or something then or i can give u guys an addess… let me know

ok just wondering if people are still on for this next sunday

if so lets plan to meet someplace … if u want directions gimmie a pm

G.I. Yo.I might actually have to attend this one.
D

someone set up an online tourney, i wanna play poker too

where is this going to be held??

grand island on stony point… $20 buy in no re-buys

bring ur own drinks and food

sunday the 29th at noon

Stony point near where?Not on the corner of Love rd is it?I’ll let you know for sure by Fri. night.
D

no its like 5-7 houses down from the firehall… if ur comming from huth… u would take a right and go down about 5-7 houses

i’ll prolly play, thats close to my old hood’… want me to try and get some others to come? nomatter how many say they will play, usually ends up being less.

also, will there be a big screen for the game?? haha

yes try and get others to come… and there is no game this week the bills have a bye thats why we are doing it this week …

bump, this still on?